ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
LOCKERZ
hey i found this cool site called Lockerz where u earn points to get free stuff
it really works. i got myself an ipod touch cover.
right now it is in beta stage so if u wanna join its invite only.
just pm me your email address and i will send u one.

Hope this gets some people more active haha
=)

u get points by answering daily questions and then eventually u get a certain amount of points and then u can order things most expensive thing right now is 40" samsung lcd tv

right now i have 84 points i can almost buy a xbox 360 or ps3 game 100 points for that
Last edited by coolboy302; Sep 22, 2009 at 02:49 AM.
i meant pm but whatever u can post it too haha

oh hi rollin haha posted at same time and its just u get points by answering daily questions and then eventually u get a certain amount of points and then u can order things most expensive thing right now is 40" samsung lcd tv
Last edited by rollin; Sep 22, 2009 at 02:48 AM. Reason: double post
Sounds pretty cool i might check it out. Another one is winnit.com it was on the news. It's like Ebay but the lowest bid wins the item.
heard of it but in the end they make like 40 times what it costs haha rollin u should really try it out though haha it might get some more people to join then they will want to be online atleast once a day so they can get there points haha
Last edited by coolboy302; Sep 22, 2009 at 02:53 AM.
hey forgot to mention when u are done sighning up it will take u to like a scrolling game try to get as many points as u can there cause its a oone time thing and u can get up to 40 points in that game