Toribash
Original Post
[Invade]Rollin?
I just noticed posts made by Rollin and him saying he's back?

Is it true?

If so, awesome.

For those who don't know me, read my signature.

Also, I've been completely inactive from Toribash, so you may not have seen me posting in the forums at all. But I believe I'm coming back...just not joining any clan right now.
Last edited by Buttchouda; Oct 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM.
BUTTCHOUDA
Originally Posted by coolboy302 View Post
nice to see u and yea he is back

Nice. And nice to see you, too :P
BUTTCHOUDA
No it's not true this is Hampa I hacked his account because I got bored...

Lol j/k ya I'm back but not too active due to job-hunting. Although, I'm still more active than most, which really sucks. Also, I know you said your not looking for a clan currently, but if you wanna come back further on down the road you're more than welcome to.
Originally Posted by rollin View Post
No it's not true this is Hampa I hacked his account because I got bored...

Lol j/k ya I'm back but not too active due to job-hunting. Although, I'm still more active than most, which really sucks. Also, I know you said your not looking for a clan currently, but if you wanna come back further on down the road you're more than welcome to.

Hehe, you just wait :P

Oh, and good luck with job hunting! The economy really sucks and it's difficult to find a descent job.

Now that I'm back to Toribash (after leaving for a different game), I'll try to assist in recruiting good and active members.
BUTTCHOUDA
Nice, good to hear from ya again butt its been rather boring lately and i agree the economy sucks
Originally Posted by bluehero View Post
Nice, good to hear from ya again butt its been rather boring lately and i agree the economy sucks

Good to see you, too

I see you still use the head I made for you :P
BUTTCHOUDA