Ranking
Original Post
Hampa had one too many...
Oh no,

Hampa has had a few too many, and now you have to get him home safely, otherwise we are all boned.

Goal: Give some sort of proof that Hampa made it home safely. If he doesn't, there goes our fun!

Rules: How will Hampa make it home? Well, this is where you come in your task is to build a story around this short clip

How did Hampa get there? What are he and veb saying? And how will he get home to his family?
That is all up to you. Your options for entering are open, you can make a video, make a series of replays, or draw pictures. Text stories will not be accepted. If you want to enter with a medium not expressed here, ask first to avoid confusion. The main rule to follow is that you work off of this clip. Its like those kids book where you write your own ending, only know you have to write an ending AND a beginning and hopefully add some dialogue to the middle.

The goal is to build a good story. You can have the best effects on the planet, but if your story sucks, you wont win. So even if all you can do is MS paint, enter. You have just as good a chance as winning as anyone else.

1st prize: 73,438 TCs Full Ivory. Full Tyrian. One Acid head Flame AND a full Bronze pack.
2nd prize:5k in Murray and Dirtnap's shop.
3rd prize:5k in Murray and Dirtnap's shop.

Deadline: This is a complicated contest, so the deadline will be extended, but it is schedualed to end on January 16th, 2010.

Within the next day I will have an HQ download of the clip available. Using it will not be required to win and will not nescicarily increase your chances for winnig. All that matters is that Hampa gets home safely and that you show us how it happened.

A final word. This contest is confusing, if you have ANY questions, post them in this thread, I will answer them ASAP and do my best to work around language issues.

second and third place prizes are subject to change, and all donations are welcome

And just so you know, I will be entering this comp, but just because it will be fun, If I win, that would suck.

Remember, If you have any questions, ask.

Judging: Judging will be done first by myself, Zeromano, and vorDo, who were the first two people to PM me after reading the white text that used to be in this post. Us three will select the best portion of entries, and from there the community will vote on which one deserves to win. All judges are still eligible to win.

HQ download...well, its not exactly HQ, but whatever.
Last edited by deady; Dec 23, 2009 at 05:11 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
can you perhaps link us to the winning entries?
dont feel like sifting through 19 pages...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-