Ranking
Original Post
city monster battle!
Here is my city monster battle and you dont need to adjust the settings! the little boxes are cars and ones a bus. to the left u have a monument of some sort and there are sky scrapers and watch out for teh
fall1ng build piece! Trust me this mod dosn't crash

thats the only image that would work on imageshack

so yeah! wooooot
Attached Files
citymonsterbattle.tbm (1.5 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by MrPoptart; Nov 28, 2007 at 03:03 AM. Reason: fixed pic for ya
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
lol !@#$ XD sorry ok fixed
Friend: "ya? well my grandpa fought in wwii" Me: "well i beat dragonforce on expert" Friend: "........lol"
lol yea you forgot to post the mod...... :/
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
ok got it. It happens to aalot of people eh?
yeah, it happens a lot... bummer you made it that sterile blue...
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
:P yeah sorry. the building are at least gray i might fix it later.
@benclark

EDIT: pic doesn't seem to be working. :/

here. you have to post the direct link, you can fix it if you want, or i could just leave the pic up in my prof.

just a bit more convinient for players to see the pic on the page instead of opening a new page.

This mod is quite bun btw.
thanks! anyways yeah i tryed facebook and that dosnt work and when i try to put it on the page it dosn't work and the link works for me. but I dont know what else to do.