Toribash
Delete this if you want. I am sorry clip for your brother. For some reason I think I may know what it was from.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
My friend is a part of this clan.
I don't approve a lot of things here.
Might I suggest some stuff?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
You may suggest stuff in this thread.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=364382
Also, guys, on the first post for the allies and enemies you need to state that they need to PM you an ally request because of the new rule..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Kreat0r View Post
My friend is a part of this clan.
I don't approve a lot of things here.
Might I suggest some stuff?

hello there
do what Butler said,and we considered your suggestion
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Kreat0r. You could PM us aswell.
If your suggestion is possible I will try my best to do it.
By the way 800 posts.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
What's up guys?? Hereby I'm trying to become a member as I promised weeks ago that I'm going to try it!
Tricerafi and Jackal both know me but for the aliens:
My toribash name is obviously Elettor and the real one is Oliver, I'm from Hungary.As you can see in my signature I'm a proud member of olda with my 18 years. I've been playing toribash for three years with a lot of breaks (altogether 1,5 year). I have 8406qi right now but it doesn't make any sense. I like doing businesses on the market too. The mods I really like to play are: aikido,greykido,aikidoBD but because of the improvisations I like taekkyon and wushu too. I think you know everything important about me, if you pick me I'll do the best I can!
Paint me like your french girls
Bolded Yes.
Invited already. Welcome to Knotz.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you already know me.

My names Dynastyboy but I prefer to be called Alex around friends. I led knotz for a month or two in it's last incarnation, and led it's party of members through the next few clans. The order went something like Knotz > Pathogen [great success] > OK > [Obey]. I'm actually still really close with most of the members from Obey but the times are shifting. Most of the Obey group have grown up and moved on to doing other things in life. My best friend in Toribash 'Festus' has basically gone and the rest are all moving on.

I'm sure this app is going to come as a small suprise and pleasure to Timerro . I have found myself mostly active over the past few days and you guys from what I've heard are pretty dope. I can't be here 24/7, I do do many other hobbies including Kickboxing, Homework, Animation and Tennis, so I am a fairly busy guy. But im sure that me being won't be anything temporary. I'm ingame OFTEN so be sure to /ab my name and hang out with me when you can. As for the forum I guess I'll see how it goes but it should be fine.

if you guys do still want me i'd love to join.

-Dyn

Last edited by dynastyboy; Aug 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
Didney worl mak mah brain go splody
i already seen you in Obey
and you seems like a cool guy and have a great behavior
my vote is yes
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you