Toribash
Original Post
➣[Knotz] Wars/Ingame Thread

The official wars/ingame thread.
Post here if you want to go ingame etc so we don't stuff the general chat with useless posts.
If anyone wants to war, please post the date and time here.
Last edited by chamara; Jul 23, 2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Deleted the smilies and added banner
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Chamara, I don't care if yoiu delete this post, but we don't need the Knotz banner for every single thread!
People know what our clan name is, we don't have to remind them when they visit each thread...
I'm sorry but I had to say that, it looks nice and stuff but we don't need it in every thread
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I have to agree with Butler on this one. its not a neccesity to put the clan banner in every thread. we could only put the sub-banners if we have i'e: Wars.... if we have them but I think the main banner to be best left at the main pages. Its not the I do hate them or you or anything like that but it just bothers me thats all. but that is just my opinion

P.S better if you ignore me here
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Deleted the smilies, added banner and organised the first post.

Because you got moderator powers you are getting spoiled.
Please stop this.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Please stop this.

Do not get offended by that comment but sadly it is. Let them out all of them as long as it is not spam and understable and at certain limits. I mean we all know how much butler likes using smilies.anyway do not let it offend ya .
Attention!
Guy if you'r online please create a room, I can not creat (no idea why).
I will join in about 20 minutes, guys join you too.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
My tbs messed up. have to re download. the language is all messed up. all texts is shown as ??
is it just me?
Okay will redownload and let you know if it works...
probably wrong place though.
tim try to arrange a war with extreme please. I wanna fight them. maybe a 4vs4 or higher or maybe if we cant or they cant get enough possible members 3vs3
Originally Posted by Timerro View Post
Please stop this.

What?! I just removed the smilies because it looks immature! Does any clan use smilies in their sticky threads? I mean seriously I just made the post look less childish and you call me spoiled?
You know why you get moderator powers in a clan forum? To delete useless posts/spams and correct the flaws in serious threads. I am really upset Tim. Get on the IRC, we need to talk about this.
I am not talking about this one. You have been acting immature.
I know you are still excited of getting moderator powers.
You have been editing most posts. For fun.
Please don't do this. I have nothing against you.
You are one of my best friends.
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''