Toribash
Original Post
[RPG]Ideas
I wish to start a RPG thing for Knotz, and I'd like some ideas for it.

Just post below, and I'll add the ones I like to this first post, and we can take a vote.
Make an RPG for Knotz? You mean in a way that every each of us plays a character asside our Toribash community position? If this is the idea, we could set a futuristic setting to it, so I could sparkle our RPG thread with mind breaking RPG ideas.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Hmmm....That's way too negative...maybe after the mayan's prediction on 2wst December 2012 the world didn't end, it just evolved and became nothing similar to what we knew before. A weird electromagnetic field, on which all live matter survived,paralyzed what we know nowadays as technology. The human race needs to continue without it, until the electromagnetic field facades and allow theuse of our adavanced machinery again.
How is that? Too fake?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Oooooooooooooor you could be transported somewhere where the only thing you know is your first name and how the world works, you don't recognise any specific faces/names etc.. And you're in a maze where your only goal is to try find a way out..
Monsters will sting you etc and if you get stung, you go through a series of pain and you remember what your life was etc but it all fades away, leaving clues on how to get out etc...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Oooorrr.... perhaps we can take a little bit about school life like...
you have strange power that yourself didn't know until 1 accident, when you save the beloved one. Then you help everyone in school and out school that need your help, until one day, you learn about other people with their unique power existence that gathered by the headmaster to make something that can endangered all people. You're goal is to prevent the chaos
Last edited by Trice; Nov 23, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Ooooor, we could mix everything, starting by my idea and including stings that make you remember your past life, and certain humans develop superpowers! We are getting somewhere...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
yeah what about the weird electromagnetic thingy not just attack technology, but human brains too, that effect to erase the people past memories.And some people that got electromagnetic field get an unique power
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Yes! OMG, we are geniouses. (Y) Now...Let´s wait for an outcome...and tomorrow our RPG shall begin!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
A sci-fi RPG would rule!! But don't we use this December the 21th stuff because I'm already sick of this and it is so stupid and fake, can't imagine how people can take it serious.. :/ Actually I'd like to have some zombies in the story, since I'm a "Walkind Dead" fun (yeah I know zombies are very popular nowadays... but they're still not vampires..)
Paint me like your french girls