Toribash
I kinda lost here
will you be kind to fill me out
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Yeah, but you know, just create a character for yourself. Say stuff like name, previous story, and stuff. Use me and Elettor as examples
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Of course! Make up your own character, and write your story line, taking breaks between our messages. See how it follows ;)
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
My name is dravek , I was born in a kingdom full of corruption , I had a family of assasins decided to end all of the kingdom's corruption , my father trained me as long as he could until he died in a mission , since then I discovered my family had a big secret , we had magic a magi dager enpowered with some type of dust that made us go back in time , I tryed to go back in time and save my father but the dagger only returned me few hours back.
I promised I would avenge my father killing everyone in this kingdom.
Randomly trying to kill the king on a mission , I appear myself with some type of room , there was kind of a ghost that told me it was inportant to me to follow my real destiny.
Somehow I got teleported to another planet , I find myself in a strange room with some type of lights , but I was desperate to go back on my planet.
-I need to come back to my planet , but my dagger needs to reload its dust , I need to find someone and kill him.
Last edited by daxter99; Dec 14, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
Try to stick to ours, or else it would have no point. Read the first posts, and you will find it interesting. Then just apply your story to it.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
My name is Jives Varze.
I was born in a time where the world was at war, WW2. I recently discovered a type of rock that has a huge amount of energy, it is called Dragonite. I have built a robotic type armour with it, I shall not let a WW3 happen.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Read the first posts, and stick to the story line -.- Please
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Try to stick to ours, or else it would have no point. Read the first posts, and you will find it interesting. Then just apply your story to it.

Ok done , there you go my story edited.
For the story go to
[story]RPG
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you