Ranking
Original Post
[story]RPG
My name is Jose Rodriguez. I used to be a powerful executive, CEO of google, and due to stress I consumed alucinogens plants. That helped me a lot, but one day, as I was rolling a blunt on the 83th floor of a skyscrapper in Dubai, a strong eclipse covered the sun, and then a powerful beam of eyes glazed my eyes as they broke the 3 feet tall window. After that, I just found myself in a cold planet, blue as the clear water...but the planet was nowhere near being clear...It was very spooky.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
One day, Oliver Stone a totally ordinary chef was about to go to work. It was Saturday in the morning, he felt a bit dizzy but he thought it was going to be ok. "-Not again, a traffic jam?!, Damn you Toronto!" these thoughts were his last ones before his blackout. He and many others were travelled by a dimensional portal that just happened to be. Only his mind was awake and it saw his body falling into tiny pieces and then aggregate again. He was lying on something very cold and hard, he couldn't open his eyes yet.
Last edited by Elettor; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:05 PM.
Paint me like your french girls
My name is Leonidas Gallant, i must warn you since i was child i have strange abilities. I can see future, one day i manage to see something that might be Armageddon, i did some researches about it and found out some people is missing,not just ordinary person. Some important person.
One day i followed a chef name Oliver and suddenly he disappeared in front of my eyes. Suddenly my head hurt like hell, like someone try to rip off my head. My vision become blurry and teary, my balance is lost, i collapsed. When i regain my consciousness i was in a strange place.The ground color glow in blue color, but the ocean is like ground color, it like the color is being swap. My future vision become blurry i can't see anything.I tried to exhale some air and a thick white gas come out from my nose. I look around and found that Oliver still lay down with his eyes closed.
I decide to wait until he wake up

(i stuck with Elettor know, be good on me kay)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
People are now aible to join duting the story. The RPG officially starts now.

-Jose Rodriguez

I feel very...strange...where's my office? I better start searching for some people...This random place seems to be uninhabited, and I am surrounded by 4 hills, one at each side of me. I am heading North as it´s the closest hill at my position, and I will see my surroundings.
Last edited by BoingBoing; Dec 13, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
-Leonidas Gallant
How long that this guy will be faking his faint. I tried to access my mind to see what i can see in the possible future, but the image is blurry and broken. I gather some firewood and and make a bonfire. I hope if there are someone alive here might see the smoke
"0h no" -Trice
Dravek, nice sotry

-
I reached the top of the hill. I can see some trees in the distance, which are similar to those in our plane earth. I start seeing a light smoke coming from them, I may have found someone! Better lead the way there.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I better stop my future reading, it hurts my head. and i am starving,i can't find any food here. There some fish here but the fish is strange i didn't know if it's edible or not, i don't want to take a chance.I retrace the scenery, and somehow something strange come out. It look like a man but the way he walks strange, he hobbled like a Zombie. I decide not to warn him so i ran back to my camp.
"0h no" -Trice
3 hours later.
I find myself walking to some green area up in a cliff.
-I can see somebody over there , I must kill him to recharge my dagger.
I will use a smoke screen so he can't watch me, I walk slowly while he is distracted with the smoke screen.
|Oliver Stone|
"Ahh...fuck..my back!!" whispered Oliver after waking up from 2 days of coma. He spent 10 minutes with only getting to know that he was in a serious trouble. Oliver took a look around and everything he could see was a kinda blue fog. He did panic, he heared scary noises. He turned around once again and then he noticed a smoke column. "Where there is smoke, there is fire." he thought and he was about to find out what happened.
Paint me like your french girls
Jose Rodriguez was feeling followed...he look at the back, and saw a light fog. "Where there is smoke, there's weed" he thought, so he changed his direction.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]