Ranking
Original Post
Tribute to n00bclap
This be a thread where i demonstrate my favorite über pro tactic in wushu...the noobclap. First started doing it for the laughs about 7 months ago, but then grew to realize it as an excellent defensive tactic. It's still probably my favorite, although it does have it's weaknesses.
Attached Files
n00bstart.rpl (82.1 KB, 419 views)
n00bslap.rpl (68.2 KB, 265 views)
n00bsplit.rpl (30.1 KB, 225 views)
n00breturns.rpl (76.3 KB, 182 views)
n00btired.rpl (82.5 KB, 148 views)
instan00b.rpl (30.0 KB, 181 views)
n00bdefense.rpl (38.3 KB, 160 views)
n00btravel.rpl (59.9 KB, 151 views)
n00bclap4.rpl (63.1 KB, 189 views)
n00bdance.rpl (82.7 KB, 159 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 4, 2010 at 09:47 PM.
I'll watch them in a minute but shouldn't this be here? I'd report but since you're an Smod you can do it yourself
First of all: lol, that is pro. I like how you manage to adapt your movement to the adversary.

Second: goes in Multiplayer threads, you can even move it yourself, most people don't have that luxary.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
*facepalm* God dammit odlov, your proud of these replays arent you lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ofc. Noobclap > all other moves ^_^

PS: for knobs who think i can't play "normally" (also known as flailing limbs with no good reason) I'll leave these here:
Attached Files
ttttttdanc.rpl (65.6 KB, 105 views)
lazer.rpl (44.0 KB, 110 views)
5555555hrthrthrthrt.rpl (38.6 KB, 82 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Jan 4, 2010 at 09:48 PM.
Ok, I watched them now
I really liked those because it forces people to show their true wushu potential rathe than just blindly repete an opener. Since most openers either don't touche a static opener or do it by front, this is almost an ultimate block. I'm not a wushu expert but you're still at the top of my favourite wushuers list (piebels there too ).
You really know how to use hold in an efficient manner to make matches enjoyable for both players while still having the upper hand. I like to do a similar defensive opener but by curling up and putting my arms as side-shields. Of course it doesn't allow as much possibilities for the counter attack as the noob clap.
Originally Posted by Muffindo
to make matches enjoyable for both players while still having the upper hand.

Youve clearly never fought against someone using a noobclap over and over
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice, I'd like to wushu with you sometime, you'd have to bare with me, though - I'm useless.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Youve clearly never fought against someone using a noobclap over and over

I have, and using the shell technique, that's where wushu gets really enjoyable for me.