Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
at what rank can i be a cool kid

challenger
dreamy suicide act
When u play a game with Mcnuggets and have to carry soooo hard and team8s are calling you nutty.
Smh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
dw panda I 360'd him a few times in a priv lobby

lol

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
dw panda I 360'd him a few times in a priv lobby

lol

I did 1v1 with him for a little bit.
Felt bad using AK so started using deagle but didn't help much... lol

He tends to have a hard time hitting moving targets, so his sensitivity I think needs an adjustment.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
yeah same with ed, he was fucking me with the m4a4 and then he switched to the deag and continued to mess me up, idk what to set it too, its hard
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
yeah same with ed, he was fucking me with the m4a4 and then he switched to the deag and continued to mess me up, idk what to set it too, its hard

After a quick google search I found this website,
http://slikts.github.io/sensfinder/

I didn't know this website existed tbh, but I did know about the method it uses.
Try using that website to find your sensitivity. I'm actually going to do the same and see if there isn't a better sensitivity that I like other than the 3.5 I'm currently using.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Im about to find out of nuggets is any good XD
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

i just use a sensitivity so that i can do a 360 with a swipe across my entire mousemat
dreamy suicide act