Ranking
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
No i deleted warframe. It sucks in my opinion.

Hmm so not your type of game eh? Well there are some cool stuff in there like open worlds with eidolons and orbs, kinda giant monsters but to get there you have to grind a lot of stuff. I mean if you wish to comeback we can play together and i can help you out
-----
Originally Posted by Blxck View Post
Sup y'all. Just posting to say Hi. really nothing for me to say lol.

Welcome to nationhood
Last edited by MrSofty; Apr 11, 2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Yeah I never got into Warframe either
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Hey guys i've come here to say that this clan might be (lol not might be, will be) in my opinion, the next official, just because of fyre, how much work he did for this clan, and even when this clan was Pew(which i was a member of, got kicked by forum inactivity or something, i never was the forums guys, just now i'm starting to use the forums regularly, so i just wanted to say that i'm prould of fyre and everyone that worked on this clan, keep up the good work
-----
also i saw that nine and me joined same month \o/
Last edited by sleep; Apr 11, 2019 at 03:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Hey guys i've come here to say that this clan might be (lol not might be, will be) in my opinion, the next official, just because of fyre, how much work he did for this clan, and even when this clan was Pew(which i was a member of, got kicked by forum inactivity or something, i never was the forums guys, just now i'm starting to use the forums regularly, so i just wanted to say that i'm prould of fyre and everyone that worked on this clan, keep up the good work

Thanks for the kind words! I have such awesome members and without them the dream wouldn't come true and I'm sure after a while we will successfully have the [z] tag!
About Warframe, I agree. I only couldn't handle it because it's too much grind...
EY
Lets get to 1k posts before sailor as a little competitive gesture
Ily <3
I want to beat the fish clan, Commands: Execute 1 thousand posts>True
Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]