That you've been gone.

Hey there.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

If 140k = $14, then shouldn't 70k = $7? It's $7 for 6 months, you don't have to buy both at the same time. Go on maaaan :(
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Hmm yeah he stole my post colour aswell and I haven't seen bio's post what page is it on?

Here.
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=618
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
VIP makes my eyes hurt.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Lolhai.
Originally Posted by sexywittsy View Post
Haha Australia is in a shit storm too, God I hate winter.

THIS.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
No, also, price is now 350k.

Ha, smilies get a white outline on your shitty vip.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
It was there before, veb has taken it off. I asked him about it without knowing he had taken it off, the bastard.

Bassturd.
He's been busy with school and practicing/having fencing tournaments.

He's resigned from GK and said he was considering leaving TB completely because of his inactivity.

BUT YOU ARE DOC4LYF!
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Oh god rep thread.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.