Ranking
Original Post
Custom name Texture
so i was thinking about this lately , and i thought it would be a great idea if it was implented

the idea about it:add a picture inside your name letters , or make background behind your name with the picture you want and its not gonna lag the game or crash it at all . its gonna be cheap because its gonna be a picture inside your name letters which is a small picture .

tell me what do you think about it , if you want to support it or unsupport it. its your vote .
I dun liek this idea, It's just simply an image behind your user text. What's so special?

Adding a background behind your user text will make Toribash seem dirty.

Not Supported
of course the player will not add a flower inside his name letters , maybe some graffiti or some drawings you know.
and the background is gonna be behind the name so it will be small like how its gonna make the game dirty?
Originally Posted by xjmc View Post
I don't really get your idea?

like what i mean is , the texture is gonna be behind the name or inside the letters of the name and the texture is gonna be so small so yea i hope you get it.
A texture behind the name or inside the name? Then what would be the point of having colored names for the moderators?

Unsupported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
A texture behind the name or inside the name? Then what would be the point of having colored names for the moderators?

Unsupported

Its not in the waiting list , its the big name when you fight
I wasnt talking about the waiting list name.or the chat name at all.
Last edited by Moataz; Jun 6, 2015 at 07:18 AM.
"background behind your name", did you mean something like this?

Or maybe just behind the name?

I think it looks pretty cool. And if you're creative enough you can make a nice effect to your name by combining the text color and the background. I think I support this one, maybe it will cost some like the ground texture.

By the way This remind me with some fighting game where you have an image of your fighter face on the health bar.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
"background behind your name", did you mean something like this?

Or maybe just behind the name?

I think it looks pretty cool. And if you're creative enough you can make a nice effect to your name by combining the text color and the background. I think I support this one, maybe it will cost some like the ground texture.

By the way This remind me with some fighting game where you have an image of your fighter face on the health bar.

It looks sad. It makes TB look dirty.