Toribash
Original Post
Multiclienting (Reopened)
Well, I'm reopening My thread about multiclienting because I had an idea to solve the problem Sir found with my old idea
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
If you play Steam version on different PCs (while being logged with different accounts in Steam) it won't mark you as a multiclient.

Why not check both ip's, public and private one ?

That way you could have something like (SN) ''Same net'' and (MC) for ''Multi client''

You could allow the ''Same net'' people play on ''normal'' servers, such as tourneys, GMTourneys, betting servers...etc unless they do something suspicious, and the people using ''Multi client'' get a warning, leading to a ban if it repeats or something. That way people in a university, brothers, cousins, friends, whatever could play on the same server, and they wouldn't be acused of (MC).
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 18, 2015 at 12:17 AM.
Wolololololo
I don't think you need to tell everyone that your using the same internet but it would work to fix the problem. If you could figure out a way Toribash would detect the internet your using.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
I don't think you need to tell everyone that your using the same internet but it would work to fix the problem. If you could figure out a way Toribash would detect the internet your using.

Well, it would be basically the same it's now implemented, but a bit more specific, since you would be using 2 ips, the net one, and the pc one.
Wolololololo
it would be very tedious to make a system that just says you are on the same network
the reason multiclient is there is to HELP catch tc/qi farmers.
this can be done with any computer(s). like, i could farm with someone from iran, or from my neighborhood. multiclient is there because most tc/qi farmers just use 2 different clients.
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
it would be very tedious to make a system that just says you are on the same network
the reason multiclient is there is to HELP catch tc/qi farmers.
this can be done with any computer(s). like, i could farm with someone from iran, or from my neighborhood. multiclient is there because most tc/qi farmers just use 2 different clients.

If you bothered to read my old thread, you will see the reason of this is I want people to be able to play with their brothers/sisters/cousins/dogs/whatever in tourneys or any other server without being kicked/banned/flamed
Wolololololo
Just get Steam version and play with it. That's why we have it and that's why we allowed people who have different steamids play on the same network.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Just get Steam version and play with it. That's why we have it and that's why we allowed people who have different steamids play on the same network.

Does it appear as multiclient ?
Wolololololo
Did you read my post from your previous thread? It's even quoted in this thread.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Did you read my post from your previous thread? It's even quoted in this thread.

Oh, I didn't understand it, the thing is, I don't know why am I forced to use Steam version :S
Wolololololo