Toribash
Original Post
A command to put Tc for each match wins in a private room
What if we had a command to put tc for each match won in the rooms we created, the private rooms?

We could also choose the minimum value of each tc gain and obviously add the tc to the room (as we do in the /decapprize value)

FOR EXAMPLE:

/ Tcroom 1000 (here I just added 1k of tc to the room)
/ Tcpermatch 10 (and now we would earn 10tc per game won)

OR

Program that the "room" divide the amount of TC per game. So if the room had 1,000tc it would automatically adjust to 10 per match, 2,000tc = 20tc per match and so on.

It would be fun! Think of everything you can do with it along with all the options we currently have.

Any suggestion?
Last edited by Yoda; Apr 19, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Undead
that could be easy to abuse.

for example,lets say two players make a private room with maxclients 2.one of them put 10k in the room and 1k per match.

player 1 lets player 2 beat him 10 times and get 10k,so it could be abused to send tc to an account without the required QI.

plus,what about some random player did a room of WTF.tbm and placed 100k,with 10-20k per win?

this would be too easy to abuse,we also already got the tourneys and public servers.

not supported
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post

for example,lets say two players make a private room with maxclients 2.one of them put 10k in the room and 1k per match.

player 1 lets player 2 beat him 10 times and get 10k,so it could be abused to send tc to an account without the required QI.

plus,what about some random player did a room of WTF.tbm and placed 100k,with 10-20k per win?

this would be too easy to abuse,we also already got the tourneys and public servers.

not supported

he said "and obviously add the tc to the room (as we do in the /decapprize value)"
so how is that an abuse, if someone puts 100k tcs in the room, its his loss not the toribash economy's
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Exactly as Jaker250 said:

if someone puts 100k tcs in the room, its his loss not the toribash economy's

This will not affect Toribash's economy because it is not "magic Toricredits" that will always be generated by a room. It is Tc which players will put.
Undead
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post

player 1 lets player 2 beat him 10 times and get 10k,so it could be abused to send tc to an account without the required

U do that by addong to decap prize if u want to transfer tc to alts w/o any trace or qi requirement. Gosh...
-----
On the other hand i like the idea if its not much of a hassle to implement.
Just don't think it will get to popular and probably nobody will use it.
Last edited by Insanity; Apr 20, 2017 at 02:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Just don't think it will get to popular and probably nobody will use it.

ya actually its hard to see a private server with much people in it these days but still, some people may use it or may be new players in the future use it.
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Highly agree with this as it would be fun to host clan only servers (such as training) where you have an actual incentive to win.
ohmergawd
Originally Posted by Original View Post
Highly agree with this as it would be fun to host clan only servers (such as training) where you have an actual incentive to win.

^^^^ Finally someone who got it! Agree 100%
And more, we could for example: Create events for the clan like hosting servers with high Tc per win, or private rooms among friends who just want to split some Tc and so on. Have fun and win some tc, sounds good... isn't?:P
Undead
Sounds good.
But it could still be abused. Some people are creative when it comes to abusing.
I'd give it 7/10
This is a signature that has been signed by someone who signed this signature