Ranking
Original Post
Aslasks texture shop. Requests/Direct sales.
Hello! After requests from some members, I've set up a shop. Here you can buy directly from my work, request, or browse my examples. I make full texture sets, heads, individual parts and signatures. You can browse my examples at http://www.aslask.deviantart.com or view a few here.

NOT FOR SALE. This is UncleanSp's set (Sorry about not including legs and one tricep. The full set can be found at my Deviantart, as this is a demo of the textures

NOT FOR SALE. This is 2worlds's set. Head is NOT my work, I just worked around it.

A simple head. Will be sold for 300TC. Name can be included. Reserved for Xiongold!

This is a quite simple set. Sold to Murdastick.

Direct sale textures:

Start bid: 6k
Min. Raise: 600TC
Autobuy: 11k (1k off the auction thread, because you actually watched my shop.)

(No the slur on the eyes won't show in game)

This is originally made for Nnaammm of Virus, thus explaining why the elbow says "Virus".

Starting bid: 2,5k
Minimum bid raise: 500TC
Autobuy: 8k

500TC

500TC

500TC

Patches on the three above is not in the game.

Cheesy head. 600TC

Contrasts. 1k TC. Can be recolored and nametagged by request.

Item trading can be accepted, depending on the item.

More will come, as I make more.

When requesting, fill out the following:

Name included on texture (Y/N):
Price:
Parts: 
Colors: 
Style:
Else:
I do tribals on request, but I won't display them here. Go to http://www.aslask.deviantart.com if you wanna watch some previews.

Important for first time texture customers:

I do NOT sell the item that enables the item to be activated and viewed by others. This can only be bought in the Torishop. I only do designs on the textures. Don't say "Maek muh an ep1c textoor" and expect an awesome head for 200TC. You gotta pay for what you want. Not sending the TC after a deal and sent texture will be reported.

Invest in this shop? Read here!
I just figured out I could let people invest in this shop. This means you'll get 1% profit for each 1k you send me. Still not got it? Read on. If I sell a texture set for 20k, and you've invested 1k, I'll split 20 000 on 100. This leaves you with 200TC of the money I made from the set. Maximum investment: 7500TC (7,5%). Max 5 people can invest in this shop.

Current investors:
---NONE---

Now, go on requesting or buying. Good luck with your textures!
Last edited by aslask; Dec 10, 2008 at 11:37 AM.
second customer free or not if yes here is the application
Name:Mohab[can be with any glow color?]
prize:can it be free?
parts:whatever that suits u
colors:gold or cheesy
style:anything that suits gold
else:make it a lil' robotic [not much some few details]

If it is not free then never mind cuz' I am saving to buy more golden stuff
Awright. 2nd post is not free, I'm afraid. Anyway- I'm all over your request, Mohab.
Name included on texture (Y/N): no
Prize: ?
Parts;Big demon teeth
Colors:qs and bronze
Style:skull
Else:Red burning eyes
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
That skull request is very detailed. I'm afraid I won't do such a big piece of work for free. Request a little less, and be surprised.

MOHAB:

Last edited by aslask; Nov 19, 2008 at 06:43 PM.