ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Auction] Texture Set (Min bid 3k)
Bidding Reopened! (Juntalis never sent tcs within alloted time.)

This is the first complete texture set I've ever made, and would like to sell! Goes well with Crimson, Shaman, Azurite (maybe), Void, Demon, Aqua, Neptune, or Pure. Includes normal texts, torso texts, ground text, dq and trails*. Auction will go until I decide to end. Happy bidding!

Edit: I will edit the head to have no name on it if u want, or it can have ur name on it. I just put my name on it for the preview. I am also willing to edit the dq and trails.... for a price.... Just say the word.

No Shaders:

Shaders***:

Min. Bid 3k
Min. Raise 1k
Resell**: +1k
Edit For DQ or Trails**: add 2k+ (depending on changes)
Editing rights**: +1k

Autobuy: 23k
Current Bid:

*set does not have any transparency, the colors I have on do NOT go well with this set.

**Resell, editing rights, and other changes not calculated in bidding. After you win, you must specify if you want these or not. If u do, they will be added on. (Example: You bid 12k and win the auction. Before you send TC's, you specify you want to have editing rights. So you pay a total of 13k.)

***Special thanks to Malvado for Shader screenies!
Last edited by Ahniolator; Dec 24, 2008 at 12:52 AM.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
pretty nice set but I shoud say you fail with name xD GL to selling it!
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
ill put in 5k its all i got

well i might have 6k after today but plz sell them to me!
Last edited by hanz0; Dec 13, 2008 at 08:37 PM.
Originally Posted by 240 View Post
ill put in 5k its all i got

well i might have 6k after today but plz sell them to me!

Well, ur the highest bidder so far, I will end bidding as soon as I feel that noone else will bid

Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
put the send me the .tga files and i'll take some shader ss if you want

No thanks, I use 2 computers... Mainly this one (doesn't support shaders) because It is at my house. The ones that support shaders are at my school, and on my dad's computer so it might be a bit, but t really does look better in shaders.

Originally Posted by DreamEater View Post
pretty nice set but I shoud say you fail with name xD GL to selling it!

Thanks! And yes, I do fail at the name, lol. I couldn't come up with anything more "creative", so I chose that one.

Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
nice set

and a heads up aswell because you spelt "crimson" wrong ;)

Thanks. I have corrected the spelling error.

To all: keep the bids coming! Thanks!
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!
Other time ask some peoples to take shader pictures ,I wonder how good it will look with shader .

-I can take screenies but,Use Nobuddies Texture store he can take screenies for free

-Here's his screenshop ask him on there
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=60922

Good luck selling your set bro.
Hope to see more textures in the future from you.
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 13, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Other time ask some peoples to take shader pictures ,I wonder how good it will look with shader .

Well, if there is anyone who would like to, I will send them the .TGA files. I can take care of the rest of the graphic stuff. Would someone like to? This set does look better in shaders.
Last edited by Ahniolator; Dec 13, 2008 at 09:41 PM.
Proud member of 1336.9!
Click here for free TC!