Toribash
Original Post
Multiplayer tricks so you don't get owned.
This topic show tricks to you be good at toribash.

1-Its not good lowering/raising both shoulders, this let your head and arms defenseless. Then you can lose your arms or take a massive damage(since the head is the place that takes more damage).

2-Don't contract your both knees, this can take you to a DQ easy. You can contract only one knee for good kicking, not trying to do a "double kick".

3-A good way to start a match is contracting pecs and griping hands, but remember, if you want to kick your opponent while grabbing, do not kick directly!!! Contract your knee and then kick. You can break your arms and wrists with this.

4-When doing a spinning kick, do not extend one pec and contract the other, contract the two pecs, or your extended pec will be uncovered, what can leave you to lose your arm.

This is a tutorial for new players don't get screwed on multiplayer, its my first multiplayer tutorial, so please be nice with me
Re: Multiplayer tricks to you don't get owned.
This is will be very usefull for new player. But somone REALLY has too make a advanced version of this for expeirenced players.
Originally Posted by toast
This is will be very usefull for new player. But somone REALLY has too make a advanced version of this for expeirenced players.

I might try it....

Ill get a picture of me ripping a guy in have... mwhahahaha
Hi
i still acidently extend a pec for easy ownage and ive played for ages :P
mad Karma+
"SHOOP DA POOP! IMA CHARGIN MA BUTT!"-dapaperboy
if u see dapaperboy in nearly anygame then its me. dapaperboy, dapapermage, dapaper[etc] its me!
4-When doing a spinning kick, do not extend one pec and contract the other, contract the two pecs, or your extended pec will be uncovered, what can leave you to lose your arm.

I find this statement quite misleading you can extend one pec and contract the other if you contract the elbow on the extended side. This should lead in the extended side hand being grabbed.
Attached Images
1.jpg (1.37 MB, 152 views)
2.jpg (1.37 MB, 81 views)
Attached Files
1.jpg_thumb (14.7 KB, 27 views)
2.jpg_thumb (18.2 KB, 11 views)
also, never leave your neck open for attack, or you get decapitated, rather, make your head in the way so the opponent cant touch it. Usually head defeats wrist.

and watch out for double grabs! with 2.4 having grab preview this is much easier. if you see your hands double grabbing your chest or something, ungrab the hand thats gonna be next to it. but use double grabs to your advantage if your opponents leg is nearby or you can double grab his chest, etc.
I found that funny. ----->NO yadda yadda yadda.... ----->NO.
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
This is a pretty good tutorial. I actually learned something from it.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do