Toribash
I think that's a good idea, buy may I know what the people in "The House" are supposed to do ?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Basically major decision taking and are the council. Basically make a thread if anything is wrong.

Linking on to the previous page about recruiting, not to be paranoid but as Devil is mentioning, if we leave recruiting open, Dead can go on more alts and bombard us with apps which in the end are spam. That's my opinion on the case. We can't just let anyone in.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I can tell who dead is by his spelling, so we really have to stop recruiting people into TGO?
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Well, we already have a few active members (as well as inactive members). I think we could limit how many people we have.
Yeh from now on if a member of the house votes no in a app it counts for 2 votes, sounds good?

It makes sense. Considering there's perhaps about 7-10 active people, more or less, it is a bit even between the house members and normal members.
I think we should make a decision about GunGrawe, things are being pointed against him and he seems to know as much as Bird. He used proper grammar and spelling when he posted in the activity check board. Quite honestly, it doesn't seem like many other org members believe us.
I let him in until I see signs, I asked firebolty to check ips and it didn't match Bird's but still it can be a proxy, I let him in due to yes's from the members, now we will just have to keep an eye on him.