ToriCombat League
Original Post
%Problem with 3.72
so i wanted to enter this event it needed 3.72 version of toribash i downladed it. it had all options on in shaders ( my pc cant run all of them)so i had some wierd screen so i tried using the file where you can edit options. then the toribash started messing up when bumpmap was off ingame it was on?!?!? i tried turning on and off. even volume was off couldnt turn it on. what the hell is the problem can anyone give me a link to a 3.72 version with shaders turned off maybe?
Originally Posted by Tori4Bash View Post
so i wanted to enter this event it needed 3.72 version of toribash i downladed it. it had all options on in shaders ( my pc cant run all of them)so i had some wierd screen so i tried using the file where you can edit options. then the toribash started messing up when bumpmap was off ingame it was on?!?!? i tried turning on and off. even volume was off couldnt turn it on. what the hell is the problem can anyone give me a link to a 3.72 version with shaders turned off maybe?

Go into your Toribash root folder (most likely C:/Games/Toribash) and open default.cfg with notepad.

Edit the settings and save it.

You'll be able to turn off shaders manually like that.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!


Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Go into your Toribash root folder (most likely C:/Games/Toribash) and open default.cfg with notepad.

Edit the settings and save it.

You'll be able to turn off shaders manually like that.

DID you read what i said? i already tried that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Tori4Bash View Post
i tried using the file where you can edit options

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the settings in the game messed up i couldnt turn off bump map
Last edited by Tori4Bash; Jul 25, 2010 at 09:12 AM.
You can only turn on and off bumpmapping when you use shaders.

Actually, you probably won't be able to turn bumpmapping off at all, at least it shouldnt work with shaders on (That's an old client, bumpmapping might still have worked then).

But I dont fully understand, what do you exactly want to do?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!


Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
You can only turn on and off bumpmapping when you use shaders.

Actually, you probably won't be able to turn bumpmapping off at all, at least it shouldnt work with shaders on (That's an old client, bumpmapping might still have worked then).

But I dont fully understand, what do you exactly want to do?

Just to reaffirm what you are saying, you are correct, if 'Shaders' is ticked to off, then None of the other options including bump mapping will be used regardless of weather they are on or off, it wont matter.

If the graphics are acting up I'd recommend downloading an updated graphics driver, if you inform us of your hardware, or go to your manufactures website, they or we can provided you with driver links.
Originally Posted by Tori4Bash View Post
DID you read what i said? i already tried that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the settings in the game messed up i couldnt turn off bump map

dude....
he's trying to help