Ranking
OMG and ONZO guy.

Originally Posted by Function-X- View Post
Thanks, i get really confused when it comes to playerpos

Edit: Playerpos seems to work in Game Rules only ... not in .tbm files, any ideas ?

You tried using:
gamerule
engageplayerpos 3,0,0,0,0,0

Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
Not sure this should be here, but which is the mod shown in the december promo picture?

The mod probably isn't even uploaded to aprove nor aproved
]
what are the game-rules commands? need them for a mod im making...just need the commands for those, ill know theyr function...

also list all the other mod-related commands with a short brief of that each do as you can/want...

and sorry for inconvinient mod-noob questions...
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 12, 2008 at 05:52 PM.
Go into game and write:
/set
but only /set nothing else
Then it will show you all the commands
]
hey im trying to create test server for a mod but it keeps loading aikido instead of the one i chose...

what am i doing wrong?

(edit: forget it...mod not yet aproved...)
(PLZ APROVE THE "acrobatswing.tbm" MOD!!!)
Last edited by EagleClaws; Dec 13, 2008 at 01:22 PM.
i think a fight with you hanging from a parachute with weak strings would be cool
Originally Posted by EagleClaws View Post
(edit: forget it...mod not yet aproved...)
(PLZ APROVE THE "acrobatswing.tbm" MOD!!!)

I don't see it in the list...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
um.. so I'm making a mod and I need to know some things that I hope someone could answer.
what flag is it to make a hand be able to be DQed when it hits the floor, because no matter what I try it seems to still allow hands on the floor
is it possible to make some joints harder to break than others?

thanks... if you can answer these questions you could be helping me make a mod
I was wondering, if possible, how would one make a mod to have two swords in one hand, like to of the windmilletwinsword mod in the right hand next to each other, but not touching, like Kadaj's sword from Final Fantasy Advent childrend.