Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The time loop arc?

Ya, that arc is shit.

That was 6 fucking episodes of the same stuff. Okay, that wasn't necessary. 2 episodes at most, where it's the first time we see it, and then a second time where he's trying to figure shit out. But that was ridiculous to where I was skipping through episodes.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It's a blemish to an otherwise top notch slice of life. One of the few that really nail slice of life without relying heavily on fan service or 4koma style gags.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei was really fun to watch, I wish there was another season :^(

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei was really fun to watch, I wish there was another season :^(

There's a movie coming out in July I believe.

edit: it actually released on the 17th this month

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
There's a movie coming out in July I believe.

edit: it actually released on the 17th this month

what the heLL
I'll have to watch that later

Apathetic User
Oh yeah, and NGNL: Zero is coming next month.

If you want more Mahouka you'll have to read the light novel. The manga is supeeeer slow, that shit probably takes 1 year to launch one volume. Manga is on volume 9 or 10, right were the anime ended, and the light novel is on volume 22.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I need more sword anime like rakudai kishi no cavalry and gakushen toshi asterisk
Can someone recommend it?
NO TITLE
Drifters, Gintama, Samurai Champloo, Fate Series, Rurouni Kenshin, Akame Ga Kill, Inuyasha, Kill La Kill, Mai-HiME.

Watch the one which suits you most, or just all of them.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!