Toribash
Oh man my friend sent me this thing so I filled it in after my latest voli game.
It's so applicable xD That poor Amumu, I stole his buff and with Blub we ran around and kill him for first blood xD

Voli

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
wat the holy
fiddle is one of the hardest carry champ, ult into enemy team, write "CAWCAWCAWCAWCAW" in all chat or "SURPRISE MOTHAFKERS" if using surprise party fiddlesticks.
then u get penta and boom carried

I wouldn't say hardest carry, but he can't really "carry" very well. However, a well-timed and placed ult can easily win a teamfight, no matter how behind your team is (assuming your team isn't comprised of drooling fools that don't follow up)

but in 3v3 it is far easier to carry (Fear hits 1/3 of enemy team instead of 1/5, less targets for Dark Wind to hit, etc)

Surprise Party Fiddlesticks is the only skin to play when using him.
(thanks EJM bby)
FIRED UP
I fucking hate promos games the concept of them is so flawed.

You need to win 2 of 3 to get one tier up, right?

No because you have to fucking win a game to get into promos so you actually have to win 3 out of 4 games and you fucking hope your team isn't full of people who just looked at a mobafire guide how to play rammus jungle because y'know what, if you are unlucky you get complete idiots who can singlehandly lose your promo games.
Oh, and if you notice someone is really dumb in champ select already guess what?
You can't dodge because it counts as loss.

I've been in promos to gold 2 3 times already and I'm getting to 100 points really easy in
that division but y'know, I have to prove myself other than getting 100 fucking points how retarded is that

new main confirmed.
got a skin for her and just decided to play her a bit... i love it..
one game was 4v5 where i went against another lb mid, i went 3/0 in lane still..
i kept getting camped every game by the enemy jungler but always snowballed out of control.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I fucking hate promos games the concept of them is so flawed.

You need to win 2 of 3 to get one tier up, right?

No because you have to fucking win a game to get into promos so you actually have to win 3 out of 4 games and you fucking hope your team isn't full of people who just looked at a mobafire guide how to play rammus jungle because y'know what, if you are unlucky you get complete idiots who can singlehandly lose your promo games.
Oh, and if you notice someone is really dumb in champ select already guess what?
You can't dodge because it counts as loss.

I've been in promos to gold 2 3 times already and I'm getting to 100 points really easy in
that division but y'know, I have to prove myself other than getting 100 fucking points how retarded is that

With that logic, you have to win all your matches to get wherever you want to be. You could extend that as far as you want. You just have to make sure you aren't taking those losses as losses, and more of a learning experience. No game is a waste of time.
Ah I forgot how much I loved Quinn, there was once a time I was going to buy her but I think I bought Miss Fortune instead :'P

Well clearly I made the wrong decision, the other Quinn was new though, I've had over 2 years of practice using her without buying her xP Everytime shes F2P I farm IP.
Is it possible to carry my self to Gold 5 with 1 champion? (well, not just 1 but I mean mainly 1)

Quinn

-----
Gonna take this bitch to top lane and teach those manaless mofos who's boss.
-----
Aw nevermind, somebody uh left and I took adc with zed support xPPP
-----
Well that was fun, farmed a little IP, I'm going to play nothing but Quinn until I can afford her xD Which probably won't actually happen because I'm only on 2k IP atm xL

Last 5 games

Also Chuck I understand what you mean, that is what kept me back when I got into Silver last Season and wanted to progress to Gold. I gave up a few months before the actual pre-season because everytime I made it to the top, something would go wrong time and time again. I got fed up on my 3rd promo and gave up when the Xin told us he'd invade red, then he failed to the Lee Sin, fed him very well later on due to walking blindly in a few places. our comp couldn't handle a fed lee sin very well xP
Last edited by souldevilj; Jan 28, 2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If I ever see you play adc quinn again I will hunt you down faster than a rengar ulting triple qing teemo.
Quinn is a top laner, who cares what riot says.

Sorry, I just love the bird so much.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

queued up with pidda
he didnt even connected
who needs pidda anyways

blub

yea ... lb is amazing
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
queued up with pidda
he didnt even connected
who needs pidda anyways

blub

yea ... lb is amazing

dont build roa
just dont
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter