Toribash
Original Post
7 years later
I spent some time working on new replays the last couple weeks.

Peaches: Everything is brand new! Two booms within 15 frames of each other done in one rotation.

Spooks: This one might be familiar to some because I made the majority of it including the artillery skeet circa 2013 but never properly finished it with a nice pose. I originally just flopped on the ground here haha. Anyway, the head flies up 76.39 meters high and lands on the pec for a DM.

Honey Revenge: This was originally meant to be a collab with Nuthug circa 2012 but I just used the opener I gave him and finished my own replay with it.

It's been a long time. enjoy
Attached Files
#Numbers - Peaches.rpl (238.9 KB, 57 views)
#Numbers - Spooks.rpl (440.7 KB, 46 views)
#Numbers - Honey Revenge.rpl (328.0 KB, 46 views)
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Hey you finally got an ending to Honey revenge, gj man

I just like, don't really know what to say other than you're still a god.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Damn after many years, Still got it. Pretty sick.

Also, Will ya still make these stuff after that? It would be cool to see more
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Hey you finally got an ending to Honey revenge, gj man
I just like, don't really know what to say other than you're still a god.

Ty sir. And yeah that pose was pretty tough to get since I’m 1) upside down 2) flying really quickly and 3) trying to get to a screeching halt while also perfectly balanced and looking good while doing it.

Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
those two booms and pose was pretty sick in peaches, might give that kinda boom combo a shot eventually

Yeah I love that combo. I’m thinking it’s possible to get two really massive booms together at the same time in opposite directions with a better setup. Especially the scorpion kick since the ankle wasn’t ghosted in Peaches but those can usually get some pretty disgusting booms. Mine was more just brute force from the heel than it was ghosting.

Originally Posted by JoHarith11 View Post
Damn after many years, Still got it. Pretty sick.

Also, Will ya still make these stuff after that? It would be cool to see more

A couple awesome players and I have been talking about working on a couple replays so we’ll see.

im surprised how good you are even after 7 years of break time well done man really putting us other replaymakers to shame..
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
so happy with the fact that i got the chance to talk to you in a call, didn't believe it would happen but it just fucking did, its was a blast talking to you and goddamn you're not even showing any trace of rust, you're such a beautiful creature yes you are.
Originally Posted by Deni View Post
im surprised how good you are even after 7 years of break time well done man really putting us other replaymakers to shame..

Thank you :)

Originally Posted by Rajen View Post
so happy with the fact that i got the chance to talk to you in a call, didn't believe it would happen but it just fucking did, its was a blast talking to you and goddamn you're not even showing any trace of rust, you're such a beautiful creature yes you are.

Feel free to join calls more often, I'm mostly in my clan's discord.