Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Demonish Head text
Trying to start texturing again, this is a first attempt. Please give me your honest opinion on it and anything you think that should be modified, thank you.

I don't like how there is a triangle where the mouth should be...but idk...mabe you did that on purpose.
Last edited by Obediah; Oct 9, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Originally Posted by Obediah View Post
I don't like how there is a triangle where the mouth should be...but idk...mabe you did that on perpess.

Thank you for the feedback, actually haven't given it much thought. I will create another variation tomorrow, getting pretty late here!
I like that head, it remind me a kind of executioner. I can see it with some blood flowing from eyes and mouth. Keep up the good job.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

The style from which your head was made reminds me of so many others my head hurts
but all in all it is ok, I wish there just werent so many regular shapes since your going for a realistic type
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I actually really like this head, I love realism and mech's and lensflares, while this one is simple and I'am not a fan of simple things, this just looks cool.

Maybe it's because it looks like vector graphics a lot.

I think this head will go fast for 3000TC on the market, it is attractive, simple and nice. There is no changes to be done to it in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
I actually really like this head, I love realism and mech's and lensflares, while this one is simple and I'am not a fan of simple things, this just looks cool.

Maybe it's because it looks like vector graphics a lot.

I think this head will go fast for 3000TC on the market, it is attractive, simple and nice. There is no changes to be done to it in my opinion.

Thank you for your opinion.

Originally Posted by jclark View Post
The style from which your head was made reminds me of so many others my head hurts
but all in all it is ok, I wish there just werent so many regular shapes since your going for a realistic type

I actually like the 'regular' shapes, but thank you for your opinion otherwise.

Originally Posted by Moonfacez View Post
Is this a finished head texture? if so, then how much does this cost?

Close to finished, going to do a few more changes. I might sell it, depends on if I can obtain a head texture item first.
-----
Very small edit but I like it alot more, before it almost look as if it was a mask,

Last edited by Inuate; Oct 9, 2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like your vector style, clean and simple, love also the shadding effects keep witht he good work

Broheadbutt out of 10