Ranking
Original Post
[R]Cartoon Leg Textures! (Legs, Ankles, And Feet)
FIRST OFF
Alright, I am needing just these 6 textures with crazy cartoon art, I want it all 512x512.

THE LEGS
Since I wont have anything else thigh-up, but black textures, I want it to be able to go to black, So maybe make a little bit of torn black cloth/clothing that reveals the cartoons under the black on the legs.

THE ANKLES
I want it to go smoothly to the ankle joints, not just randomness, it all has to be flush.

THE FEET
Also has to go smoothly with the feet, I want 1 foot to be missing a shoe maybe? then the other to maybe have converse shoes or something, just make it look good.

COLORS
The colors I currently have are pure relax and raider force, so try to make it go with that a little bit.

PAYMENT
The payment we will discuss after I choose. It will be anything from items from my deactivated to 20k TC, to both. So paying good in other words.

OTHER STUFF
Post wips so I know what I'm getting...

C/P? I don't care as long as it looks good, but make sure that you tell me if it is or not, with stock images!
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Bump: anyone working on this?

Getting more tc for reward very soon!
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Do u mean something like dis?
-----
Last edited by Abnoub123; Jan 6, 2014 at 02:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
More... animeish... like cartoony
Last edited by xNess; Jan 6, 2014 at 02:44 AM.
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
If u could get some one to Shade this it would look so much better i am not good at art so if u dont want it i get and i wont be trying anymore srry
Last edited by Abnoub123; Jan 6, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA
Well I want more like wacky cartoon characters and stuff, you know?
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]