Toribash
Original Post
[R] 512 Full Joint Cthulhu Set ~100+k
Hey there guys, as the title implies I'm requesting a Cthulhu set. It should have all body and joint textures in 512x512. You don't have to go crazy with every texture though. I prefer a rather simplistic and well-executed approach and don't want the set to be overly clustered with details.
While it would be nice, you don't have to try to make the tentacles on the head good at all since it will get a custom hair item resembling the tentacles. It can also make bumps on the head or whatever you want to incorporate in your texture design. That can be finetuned later on.
Feel free to add scars/battleinjuries/tatoos/etc. I really dig creativity.
For the colour I'm thinking of a brownish green or a yellowish brown as you can see in the 2nd picture. You don't have to limit yourself to an existing colour since joint textures \o/
At least the head texture should have a rather default skin so it blends with the hair item smoothly.

I don't really know what people charge for decent sets nowaday so just tell me what price you see fit for your texture and we can talk about it. Generally I think something around (fixed to) 200+k or items or whatever you want. If you produce a sick set we sure can talk about raising that though. I didn't set myself a limit here.

Here are two Cthulhu images I like, you can pursuit any style you want.

Last edited by NutHug; Jan 7, 2014 at 11:19 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
can you get that hair item first then i can compare the texture to it
Well, it hasn't been created yet so it can be adjusted to the head, too. Or be done at the same time.

Like my stuff?
What do you think about a set in this style?

Style

As you said, you want a simplistic style, but with some details. PM me if you're interested
Last edited by MrPlesaure; Jan 7, 2014 at 01:45 AM.
Accepting art requests. yay
Nut can the hair be done first so i can compare the shading to it , if its not possible than tell it and i use my creativity:-)
Maybe a preliminary version can be made. If it's just the shading you can ctrl+o and open the hair builder ingame for reference. I'll ask about the item.

MrPleasure, I think the first one looks a bit too cartoony. While the second one looks better I'd prefer more shades of the colour. It doesn't have to be a gradient but you are just using (wild guess) 5 shades to get from really dark to really bright. If you put up something better than that head it sure is a possibility.

Like my stuff?
I am thinking you are paying low.

I dont do sets, but they are done for 200k+ w/o joints
Last edited by dengue; Jan 7, 2014 at 08:43 PM.
As I said, I don't know current prices. So I guess it's 200+k now.

Like my stuff?