Originally Posted by lozker View Post
Alright, i will.

That was a test of dedication.
You don't actually need to draw me pictures lol
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Hi, I am Vendoor/Saku
I am 13 years old, in two days 14.
I live in city Tornio, Finland and I like making new friends, my old buddy lozker is here and thats one of reasons i want to join Chess. I am bad at making applications, but i try my best. I know few people from here and I'd love to join. I am pretty active ingame and forums.
My GMT is +2, and i am most of days available, except when i am on school or sleeping. I am around 6hours in a day at forums or ingame, even when got no computer available. I could be nice plus to activity. I want to join because of lozker, and I simply love tag [c]. I may not always post, i am more likely marketeer person.
I know this isnt good best app but please consider me.
Thanks.
Last edited by Saku; Mar 8, 2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Added info

Apathetic User
Oh Vendoor... nice to see you applying in here. That app was meh, but i don't really care about apps so, it's mega YES from me :3
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post

I know this isnt good app but please consider me.
Thanks.

Then change your app. No and no. If you make a better application then I will say yes.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Then change your app. No and no. If you make a better application then I will say yes.

What he said. Also, write me a narrative story about the adventures of Kush Killuh 69 the Koala. The rules are:
-a frying pan must be involved
-he must have a rival
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I Can try.. As I said I am bad at apps, if i try hard it gets worse

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
Then its a no, sorry.

Don't be so mean
give the lad a chance
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider

App

I'd like to just see a bit more in your app. It's only a few moments of your time to let us know a bit more about you so that we feel like we know the real you a bit more. A lot of us have been here for years after all. ^_^
It counts as a first impression and it's always nice to see enthusiasm. Give it another try and you'll get my acceptance and a cookie. <3
Last edited by Rainbowz; Mar 9, 2014 at 09:44 AM.
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~