Ranking
Original Post
Soooo
It just came to my mind all the memories of the first time I joined the forums, because we all joined the forums after joining ingame (I think) well this thread is about telling your history about your first time around here, your dreams, and all that kind of stuff.

Let me start, when I first joined the forums was because I got into a clan via ingame and they were liek "yo dawg u gotta use da forums if u ganna b in heer" and I was like "k brah let me log in n lets get dis party on" so yeah, I think it was Atlantic, sorta my first clan, because I was just typing random letters before my name so it has #swag examples well I don't remember what I used to put but back in those days you could put letters before your nickname and it was all gewd like "[yo]aoc" and stuff like dat, good times, well so the first thing I noticed was the good'ol cool clans, I was totally in love with [T] I dreamed about joining it, like the best thing that could ever happen to me was join that clan, and get 1 million tc the toribash dream boy, so yeah, you may ask why I never applied for them, well it's simple as when you see that pretty hot gurl u want to be friends with but you know she is just too much for you, sorta like that, so after Atlantic (I never really quit that one, back in those days you could sell your acc, so yeh, I sold my first account) I created a new account, was more familiar with the forums, and all that stuff, created my own clan that died, created another clan that died again, Y U NO LIEK MAH CLANS TORIBRUSH, after all that, I got scammed ingame, sucks for me , some jerk got me and stole 20k tc from me, and that was like the highest amount of tc I ever had, so I was reaaaaaally pissed off, and I scammed someone, LOLOL YEH I DID IT SO WHAT, I sent a direct link from the market to buy a chronos relax for 100k tc DAYUM BOY U CRAZAH, so I PM'd my victim and told him "yo check out this link [insert link here]" and after 2 minutes I got 100k tc, and I was like "LAKSJDLAKSJDOIHFADLKFJASDLFA OMFG" then he answered me saying "ok" and like 5 minutes after thinking what to do with 100k I got banned for scamming :c . After the 1 month ban, I created a new account, fresh start (yes this account) so no infractions nor bans nor warnings, clean and ready to go again, I decided to take things more serious, started playing aikidobd, got pretty good at it, I was playing with the populars peeps like Aj, Huck, Biaker and lots more I can't remember, I build a reputation for myself, very small tho, never got to known to the whole comunity or big enough for you to say "yo u kno aoc" "yeh boi he crazah" I don't really like to get to known a lot, but I do like to hang out with the cool cats, sooo it was time to join a clan, I was clean, had a small reputation, but what clan could I join.. hmm I started surfing the clan boards and saw a new clan going on that just got official some months ago and half of the clan were mods or gms, that kind of stuff with powers, and I was like "I want to join this clan" guess what clan was, yup it was [raid] I had a nice clan, but yet I didn't feel like I was part of it, most likely I just had that [raid] thing in my nickname and post in their forums like an ally, so after a month or so I left it because I really didn't feel loved, so I was just a lonely aikidobd player that had nothing, and decided to join a clan where he could talk to people like him in search for some love, so I joined [Latin] I made some friends in there, but again even with the friends I made, still never got that feeling of home, like "I BELONG HERE" so it was just a matter of time and facts for me to quit it, the reason why I left [Latin] was because I was in a betting room with a clanmate, we were making good shit there, but then I got to fight with a real pro, can't remember who, and because I was on a streak of 9 or so, peeps kept the high bets on me, back in those days when betting 30k was not such a big deal, so everything looked like I was going to lose, and my clanmate made a bet against me, then he whispered me "lose on purpose and I'll give you some of my profit" he bet all of his money, but I couldn't carry that with myself, I mean, I AM HONEST ABE LINCOLN TEECH ME DAT, so I won the fight and he lost all of his tc and got pretty mad at me, dayum boy, so that was reason enough for me to leave it, lucky for me I met Matheus in their IRC so he talked to me one day and said "yo wanna make a clan with me and some friends" and I was like "for sure bro" and boom [one] emerged from the dust to become the one and only clan where I met cool people and got this feeling of "I BELONG HERE" I was pretty happy life was solve for me (toribash life) met Noah and fell in love with him huehuehue <3 and snkvitao but he isn't active anymore :c. And after that we merged with coffee to make this awesome clan where I'm still as happy as always. <3 u guise

So yehhhhhhhhh tl;dr my history of toribash, would like to read somebody else history too :P
Good story post mine in a few days or so haha! Never knew you had so much history though Aoc <3
Mostly because I almost never talked about my others acc, I was always like "first account". Thanks for your opinion <3
I read half of this, got summoned for dinner, and haven't got around to finishing it. I haven't closed the tab. Just letting you know that I shall respond with my own story soon.

Not very eventful at all though.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I FINISHED YOURS. NOAH STORY INCOMING.

flerpderp ok so...

Once upon a time there was a little Noah back in 2009. It was December. I was enjoying Christmas vacation. Enjoying meaning it was 3am and I was searching for a fun game to play. I found this youtube video named "top 5 ragdoll games." It was 5 ragdoll games this bitch thought was fun. Man did he make toribash look stupid. But I got around to playing every game on the list. I started and had no fucking idea what was going on. I couldn't have played it more than 2 days. And I quit. Fast forward 1 year exactly (not to the day probably, but late at night on a christmas vacation.) "mannn what was that fun game I played last christmas...it was 3d fighters...moving joints...fucking confusing..." I searched and found the same youtube video, got Toribash, and was reunited with my love. I wasn't any less confused, but I was having so much fun. I was social, I won, I lost. I lived in the beginner rooms. Then the intermediates were less fun....then when I graduated from Intermediate I was lost. All I ever knew was Judo rooms. And they were gone. So I did the only logical thing. NEW ACCOUNT BABY. This process repeated for a long time, and I had to have gone through a dozen accounts. Finally about 2 moths later I made an account "ToriTroll". I told myself I wouldn't delete this one. I held true to my word and never deleted it. Now that we are all caught up on the creation of ToriTroll, later to be known as Noah, I can start my tale. Spoiler alert, my tale is short, boring, and uneventful. So I played, and went through my usual cycle, but when I was too high leveled for the rooms, I stopped playing as much. In fact I almost completely stopped playing. So I moved to the forums. I wanted tc. I started making head textures and working on selling textures. That was back when it was easy to make head textures. The standards were nice and low. Eventually I accumulated enough heads to open up a small shop. People PM'd me for requests. I was making bank. Anyways I wanted some forum friends. So I posted in the clan board, not knowing shit, and made a thread asking a good clan to join. Danzos, with his fucking hamburger signature, told me about [one]. I suspected he was just fucking with you guys and trying to send some random noob your way. AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID. I headed over to your IRC, first met Wolf, and eventually got to know everyone else. I applied as a clan single ally, and later applied as a member. I became a very active member, and eventually a co-leader. Then the great clan merged happened. I was opposed at first, even though I liked everyone from coffee, but I eventually came to terms with it. Then with the Shmevin temporary departure I got some more cool powers as a leader and that's where we are. I love each and every one of you, and you all make this the best fucking clan on the forums. Aint neva gunna leaf dis shit.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
I cried at the end, <3 u 2 bb.

You will always be ToriTroll for me, lololol.
Originally Posted by Aoc
the reason why I left [Latin] was because I was in a betting room with a clanmate, we were making good shit there, but then I got to fight with a real pro, can't remember who, and because I was on a streak of 9 or so, peeps kept the high bets on me, back in those days when betting 30k was not such a big deal, so everything looked like I was going to lose, and my clanmate made a bet against me, then he whispered me "lose on purpose and I'll give you some of my profit" he bet all of his money, but I couldn't carry that with myself, I mean, I AM HONEST ABE LINCOLN TEECH ME DAT, so I won the fight and he lost all of his tc and got pretty mad at me, dayum boy, so that was reason enough for me to leave it,

I ALWAYS wanted to know why you left Latin. I have prejudice against this clan, because, many years ago (when I got tired of brazilian community), I tried to get in it, but I got rejected and they said: you're not latin, you're brazilian. WTF? IM LATIN TOO. Everyone thinks that there's north america, latin america and brazil...

Also AOC, I loved your story. <3
-----
as well as yours, noah <3
Last edited by Math; May 6, 2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can't read the thread right now, but I'll do it asap *-*

In a quick read, just saw this

Originally Posted by Math View Post
I tried to get in it, but I got rejected and they said: you're not latin, you're brazilian. WTF?

w00t
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I need to write about how rewarding is it to create a clan where everyone loves each other.

Ninja'd by this humble man.

And, yes, I didn't understand them.