Ranking

Spoiler

Gah, I feel conflicted. I feel like neither of them read the first post from Koco, as they forgot the "I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

However, I do feel like raage put some effort into his app, so I will go with a yes in his case. Honestly.....gah, them typos and that punctuation are really annoying me.

For pwns, sorry man, my vote is no. It feels like you put very little effort into your app at all. When I read your app, it feels like you didn't consider what was being asked for more than a few seconds.
Last edited by Templar; Jul 15, 2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Because I felt a brief moment of compassion
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Dead do u want me to remove the punctuations?? :c
-----
Uhm just to know how many yes's do i need?
Last edited by Raage; Jul 15, 2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yes you're in raage, nin will probably send the invite soon, and pwn, sorry, 2 no's, , thanks for trying though.

ok, a yes from me to dread.
cool
-----
im proud do be a member of zone Or will be
Last edited by Raage; Jul 15, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: wyatt
Belt: green
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans: none
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us:i need a clan to be in and i don't like to fight alone
Why should we want you: i make custom move and good in all mods
Best and Worst mods: best judo.tbm worst sword.tbm
One or two paragraphs about yourself: play this game all day for fun. that's it i live in the middle of no where, so ill all ways be on. also i like pie
Last edited by kouta; Jul 19, 2013 at 04:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by kouta360 View Post
Name: wyatt
Belt: green
Bans, infractions, or warnings:none
Past clans: none
Anyone you know in this clan: none
Why do you want us:i need a clan to be in and i don't like to fight alone
Why should we want you: i make custom move and good in all mods
Best and Worst mods: best judo.tbm worst sword.tbm
One or two paragraphs about yourself: play this game all day for fun. that's it i live in the middle of no where, so ill all ways be on. also i like pie

I vote no. You look like you put no effort into creating this application. If you do ever decide to reapply, I'd appreciate you looking at the first page. Also, your reason for joining is pretty bad.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Name: Josh
Belt: 3rd Dan
Bans: nope
Past clans: Onyx( leaving now because we went from 30+ to 5 members in a week and all leaders are gone so its dead...
Skill (same again leaders left and it died)
Anyone you know in this clan: nobody, but i like to make friends
Why join?: because over the year i have played against a few members and from what i could see the skill level is generally pretty good, so am hoping to become a member
Best/worst mods: ABD, spar, rk-mma and runkido3 and wushu are favs (Love them all equally) not a real fan of ninjitsu, but i dont mind it.

Im pretty much on at some point every day (pretty sad i know ) im rank 1500 or something, keeps changing, im at uni at the moment. live in Aus and also game DOTA and HoN (pretty much same as DOTA)
No to both of those that posted above. If you want a reason as to why, its because I dislike your apps, and don't care about your level of skills if you can't even manage to finish doing 3 things that are required of your app.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
nope to both of ya, just putting a couple of words together doesnt make you join this clan, and kouta, if you have anything you want to show us , post it HERE not on the thread
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?) I am Jake R. , I do not know If I should put in my last name.
Belt: (We would like the minimum to be black belt, but we’ll make exceptions) 10th dan black belt.
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with) None.
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) French Toast Mafia- The clan died when I left, but it seems to be coming back. Onyx- All my good friends left. Chimera- It wasn't good for me. Energy- It was a lot of hassle in it.
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) I fought DeadDova82 and Dyrisk and it was AMAZING!!!!
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) Zone is a good clan with good people, it looks like a group of friends which I hope to be a part of.
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) There really isn't any reason to want me, Im just another player like anyone else.
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with) My best mods are Hopkido, Aikidobigdojo, and any mods that are fun(jesuscopter, gocarts, etc.), judo. My worst mod is wushu.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) I am a 10th dan black belt. I am a regular player who fights a lot. Many people get amazed when they see my belt, but it just annoys me. Im just another player like themselves. I am a good fighter in my eyes, but I try my bestto impress others.
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)

3 replays: Listed below.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Attached Files
demolition.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
decapkick.rpl (19.1 KB, 3 views)
epipunch_#kindle.rpl (13.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Frost; Aug 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP