ES Recruitment Drive
Lmao, i try. but yes, those replays are just teh ones i did most well in. And well, yeah teh flip was jsut..what i did. didnt really put much thought into it, all i know is i jsut wanted to stay on my feet. thats practically what i always think in Judo. "stay on your feet" so you dont DQ. but Ok, i'll check later for anything else.
-----
Ok, Well, jsut tell me what your decision is when ready. i'll check every now and tehn to see aht you say. =D and thanks for your consideration. =D
Last edited by DreadKick; Jul 12, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DreadKick.
Leaving others filled with fear since 1997.
I dunno, he has 1 yes and the rest are neutral. I'd like to give him a chance. I mean, people can always improve, and i have to say, he's been really patient, waiting on our decision for over 5 days. I feel that he really wants to join This clan, and not just any clan.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Name:Pwns (if you mean real life) John
Belt:Black
Bans, infractions, or warnings:Never Banned
Past clans and why you left them:[P]"Power" i left because the leader why trying to get himself banned
Anyone you know in this clan: Draku a little
Why do you want us: You seem like a cool clan
Why should we want you: Because i'm a good companion
Best and Worst mods: Akidobigdojo,ninjistu,lenshu3ng<-BEST
Judo<-WORST
One or two paragraphs about yourself:Well i'm 14 i love watching the series "The Walking Dead".My favorite drink is Dr.Pepper and Root Beer.I have brown eyes and dark brown hair i like in Madison Indiana i have 5 sisters 6 brothers but where scattered i live with my little sister and my grandma.
usercard:Click image for larger version

Name:	pwns.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	407209
-----
3 replays
Parkor.rpl

Spiderman.rpl

Double hand dm.rpl
Last edited by pwns; Jul 13, 2013 at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dread: I'm indecisive on saying yes or no, Ill have to think about it some more.
Pwns: Its going to be a no for now only because I feel you just threw a couple of quick sentences together from the top of your head for your app. Maybe if you edited it with more thought in mind I might say yes.

As for the rest of the posts behind them, it looks like they are already in clans so I don't have to worry about that.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
Hello my name is Raage im a 2nd Dan Blackbelt.I was a former leader of [Heroic].Honestly this is one of the clans i always wanted to join.Because the clan name seems preaty nice,your memberes are preaty good and honestly when i was orange belt on an old account I always wanted to join this clan.I love toribash and play during week ends because theirs school here but on summer i play everyday.Im a preaty good player.My facorite mods in this game is spar,wushu,mushu,aikido,aikidobigdojo,spar,hunters sparing.I am preaty good at forums and ingame very active whole day on week ends.In the forum i am usualy in market thread.In ingame im usualy in any wushu server on my own server.When i play with my friend (Chazx29) i usualy kick everyone because hes new to toribash and im helping him and teaching him.I realy would like to be a part of this clan I can keep the activity on here so it wont die im online even when theres school because in school i sit in the back and no one catches me . I can post anyreplays now because im on a phone but when i get on my computer i will post a few replays.I hope u like my app and even if i get denied i will still suport this clan.
-----
here is a replay its the only replay on my phone but its a good replay
Attached Files
Rages Eternal Damnation.rpl (63.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Raage; Jul 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks you wont regret it
-----
Ill try to give more replays but its a school day so i cant.
Last edited by Raage; Jul 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks Deaddova. =D im greatful for your word.
DreadKick.
Leaving others filled with fear since 1997.
I'll say yes for Raage and I suppose I'll give Dread a chance. (I need to get on more often) e.e
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!