Name: Slss
Belt: Blue belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: -.
Past clans: -
Anyone you know in this clan: No
Why do you want us: Why your guild is very good and admired by me
Why should we want you: because I am a master of Judo
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, Aikido. Worst: Wushu
Hi my name is Slss in real life is Matthew Lucas, a 15 year old boy addicted to violence perfect that this game gives me.
I live in Brazil, state of Rio de Janeiro at Volta Redonda.
Toribash Tenhu friends who play like me, only stronger and experienced.
Study in the morning and all afternoon I'm playing: Toribash, Transformice and Ikariam.
Your usercard: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/slss.png
3 replays:
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=14160
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=14161
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=14162
-----
ty

I say no cuz his replays are quite confusing. @Slss: Can u pls add more replays other than judo? thx.
........CHEERS!!............ :)
I vote no cause he's a blue belt and he is saying that hes a master of judo i doubt that.PK.
dont be mad like freestafe
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
I only play in judo, I'm perfecting judo first then go to another mod.
Please accept me, I'm already perfecting judo, then I'll go to aikido, judo is my rank mod 530
Originally Posted by Slss View Post
I only play in judo, I'm perfecting judo first then go to another mod.
Please accept me, I'm already perfecting judo, then I'll go to aikido, judo is my rank mod 530

Tat'z y u r declined!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry
........CHEERS!!............ :)
come here after you get a better belt,ok?you are fine dude,but you are just new...
dont get me wrong.
I don't believe in stars they are all helicopters to me.
Originally Posted by canibal021 View Post
I vote no cause he's a blue belt and he is saying that hes a master of judo i doubt that.PK.
dont be mad like freestafe

15 year old girl holding a year-old child, and people call her a whore. but no one not even realize that she was raped in the ... 13. people make a mockery of a fat person, not knowing that he had serious health problems, and that makes it so. when he saw a man on the street with the scars on his face, people call him a freak, never suspecting that it was he was serving his country and saving millions of lives! Think before you speak about others!
Think before you make a hasty conclusion, and it would seem smarter than everyone else
-----
you clever to say it is very difficult, and as you take in this clan, however, remains a mystery.
Last edited by FreeStafe; May 8, 2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by FreeStafe View Post
15 year old girl holding a year-old child, and people call her a whore. but no one not even realize that she was raped in the ... 13. people make a mockery of a fat person, not knowing that he had serious health problems, and that makes it so. when he saw a man on the street with the scars on his face, people call him a freak, never suspecting that it was he was serving his country and saving millions of lives! Think before you speak about others!
Think before you make a hasty conclusion, and it would seem smarter than everyone else
-----
you clever to say it is very difficult, and as you take in this clan, however, remains a mystery.

The quote bout the girl with a child, fat person, and old dude... Well, good job! You got it off of Facebook! Very nice work! Well done. Anyways, you were rejected. Stop posting here.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Originally Posted by XTorigod View Post
The quote bout the girl with a child, fat person, and old dude... Well, good job! You got it off of Facebook! Very nice work! Well done. Anyways, you were rejected. Stop posting here.

we have the rule of law, you can not forbid me to post here to see prices positions, especially you
-----
I know their rights, and in any case, I spoke not to you, as you see, the purpose for which you got in a conversation
-----

and yet I hurt you, something that you aspire prevlech attention
Last edited by FreeStafe; May 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Koco, could you ban this kid from our desc? He obviously can't stand the fact that he was rejected from our clan and now is just going to get us all pissed off. He's just going to spam here and not go away until he's accepted. So could you please just ban him?
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Koco, could you ban this kid from our desc? He obviously can't stand the fact that he was rejected from our clan and now is just going to get us all pissed off. He's just going to spam here and not go away until he's accepted. So could you please just ban him?

funny to hear it from you, you're very specifically trying to hurt me in any case, Koco, you can ban me, at least I did not lose, well, except that the Tories will stop me dostavatt, and provoke