Toribash
Congrats

Experience

Hello My name is Walid and i live in france, The GMT here is +0 Im a 17 years olds and I like drawing, Playings some new games,Readings some books.i've played toribash since 2016 (in my old account) and when i started i know i will loved the game

My favourites mods are Parkour,Abd,and a little bit Spar. Onto my personnality. I was know by being toxic and making bet server. But i swear i love makings some new friend and talkings with people.

In this account i was in Notorious (Not) and in my old account i was in Bionicle [Bionic] The twins (Twins) Demoniak (Demoniak) and POWA (POWA)

Other than abd public i started to do some replays like Ukes bashes Tricking and i love that.

And i think i say all i wanted i hope who reading this you enjoyed to read my apply to join revolution and have a good day

I didnt have discord,Sorry

You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.
Application from bella:
Personal Information: Hi my name is Elizabeth I am 18 years old and my GMT is -4, My hobbies are dance and I play video games on my spare time. On the toirbash forums I am some what active, I post only every once and awhile and in game I play whenever I have free time and I like to play in bet servers because they're fun.

Why I want to join revolution: Well, convict had ask me before hand to help revive tank and at the time I wanted to help but I was busy. I thought It would be a good opportunity to join a clan with good players for fun and I noticed this clan at the time so, here I am writing an application.

"You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.”
👑
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Personal Information: Hi my name is Elizabeth I am 18 years old and my GMT is -4, My hobbies are dance and I play video games on my spare time. On the toirbash forums I am some what active, I post only every once and awhile and in game I play whenever I have free time and I like to play in bet servers because they're fun.

Why I want to join revolution: Well, convict had ask me before hand to help revive tank and at the time I wanted to help but I was busy. I thought It would be a good opportunity to join a clan with good players for fun and I noticed this clan at the time so, here I am writing an application.

"You cannot buy the revolution. You cannot make the revolution. You can only be the revolution. It is in your spirit, or it is nowhere.”

The Revolution Moderated Message:
Thank you for your application, posted for discussion.
Personal Information: Yo my name is Gabriel, My age currently is 17 and I have the humor of a dad from the bahamas. My GMT is -4. I do wrestling as a sport and spend a lot of my time at practice, but if im not there im here taking time of my life playing toribash and being on forums. Ive been around since 2014 so im pretty experianced with the game.

Why I want to join Revolution: I've seen the clan around quite a bit and I must say, its peaked my interest. That and I was part of tank for some time and left due to some personal problems.

Last edited by Chax; Oct 6, 2019 at 07:51 AM.
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

Originally Posted by Chax View Post
Personal Information: Yo my name is Gabriel, My age currently is 17 and I have the humor of a dad from the bahamas. My GMT is -4. I do wrestling as a sport and spend a lot of my time at practice, but if im not there im here taking time of my life playing toribash and being on forums. Ive been around since 2014 so im pretty experianced with the game.

Why I want to join Revolution: I've seen the clan around quite a bit and I must say, its peaked my interest. That and I was part of tank for some time and left due to some personal problems.

The Revolution Moderated Message:
Your app is under discussion, thank you for applying.