Ranking
Original Post
Rawr, Syrail spars
Alright, here it goes.

I am trying to build a sparring reputation and hopefully get into TSL and RL.

I want you guys to comment and rate.

Have fun.
Spar with Rubber

Spar with Jaker

Spar with Floxe
with rubber: I was only watching you. You use your hands to much to keep your balance, the first 600 frames looked bad imo you seemed like you didn't know what you were doing, you would jerk your leg(knee) and do this, and would extend it to do something else, you ruined the flow during thoughs frames. after that was much better.

With jaker: Was really stiff, after the first kick everything went down hill, around like 400 when you got back on track, you went from extend to contract and it really ruined the flow and looked horrible. Try to flow to the transition instead of dropping down like that

with floxe: really stiff, you have some decent hits but the rest were shit honestly, they were stiff, your elbows were randomly contracted and it looked unrealistic.

Over all, your too stiff. TSL, or Toribash Sparring League, I have no doubt you probably wouldn't get in there. RL, I'm not really sure. You only used 1 run and it just changes after like the first 3 spaces. You also use your hands to much to get your balance. If your going to fall, fall realisticly and push back up realisticly, don't extend your knee to stay up it looks unrealistic
I really, don't think that you know what your talking to seeing to how. You can barley run you even use the youtube push off.

You said yourself, that the only reason that you are in RL is because sly is your friend.

When you fall in real life do you not try and keep you balance and use your hands if need or do you let your self fall on your face.

You really don't know much about running and realism. In my opinion.

Shuckle Moderated Message:
If you can't take criticism from someone who's saying it don't post, you asked for someone to rate, don't reply negatively since you wanted it, User warned
Last edited by Shuckle; Jun 9, 2011 at 01:56 AM.
Verry twitchy and awkward sparring didn't see anything i liked, also loved how you used my specific opener in the replay vs rubber.

2/10.
Last edited by Swexx; Jun 9, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Your opener?

All I did was extend a glute.

I will try and fix the twichyness and awkwardness. Any, suggestions how?