ES Recruitment Drive
Next time you spar on Konybeta, if you do, turn off the -6 gravity or whatever it is that pushes you towards the tent. It might make things a bit easier. Funny spar, nonetheless.

The most recent spar against Swex: Not bad, but not great either. You tend to have your shoulders raised too much. Sometimes, you had the extend of your knee a little late, so it looked weird. Also, try to contract your elbows by moving backwards on that side and then then holding. You almost always use "contract" instead of relax right shoulder, extend right pec, hold. It looks smoother if you do it that way, at least sometimes. There was a nice flip somewhere in the 6-700s. Early on you were trying to balance on the tip of one foot and punch at the same time, which didn't look too pleasant. Try to make sure you're in a decent position before attacking. You want your elbow to be extending AS you make contact with punch, not extend, swing a little, then hit. Mainly, you really just need to work on timing. And those shoulders. The elbows aren't absolutely necessary at the moment, but would be good to work on in time.

I hope that was helpful.

Also, if you get the chance, check out my replay thread. (Link in sig). I'd love some C&C on my most recent spar. If you don't want to, no worries. I'll try to drop by to give any advice I can when you post new spars.
Thnx Alai.
Good advice. :3
-----
New spar with ryou
Attached Files
Ryou vs Zero.rpl (1.08 MB, 10 views)
Last edited by zeroback; Mar 22, 2012 at 01:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SyN][Enigma][Inquisition][CREAM][Evil]