ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Easier way to customize uke
I wish there was some easy way to change uke's joint colors (and gradients). You know, something easier than looking for code to paste into uke's item.dat or pasting someone else's item.dat into his folder. It would help a great deal in previewing textures.
This would be pretty neat. The shop picture where you see your body is kind of confusing to me (this reminded me of that, I know this isn't what you mean). But I do agree, it would help a lot.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
nah there is no better way, unless someone creates(or if it's already created) a program to modify item.dat that is kinda easier
also to preview textures i have a char named test just paste the textures there and bam :P
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
nah there is no better way, unless someone creates(or if it's already created) a program to modify item.dat that is kinda easier

Hence this suggestion for a better way to be implemented.

also to preview textures i have a char named test just paste the textures there and bam :P

Right. What about joint colors? Maybe a set I made looks like shit with default orange joints, and I want to see it on someone with void joints. Of course I could make a black file and manually save it as every single joint texture on uke's body, and then after 3 hours I'll finally have my uke with void joints. Or I could search for people with the exact joint combo I want and then copy and paste their item.dat into uke's folder. These solutions suck.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Hence this suggestion for a better way to be implemented.

Right. What about joint colors? Maybe a set I made looks like shit with default orange joints, and I want to see it on someone with void joints. Of course I could make a black file and manually save it as every single joint texture on uke's body, and then after 3 hours I'll finally have my uke with void joints. Or I could search for people with the exact joint combo I want and then copy and paste their item.dat into uke's folder. These solutions suck.

ooooor you could learn how to edit item. dat and change it right away

also found this idk if it works :P
Yes, i also like this idea.
It would help a lot if it had some test for putting items/textures to see how they look.
A new section of the main menu would be neat.
A place where u can select any item from to and see how it looks. It would also be neat if u could upload any texture/sound on uke w/o going to custom folder and saving each file as .tga. that takes tones of work. It would help a lot for making textures. For uploading textures a small section on the left of the shop would help. I think u understand what i mean here.

I rlly support this idea and i think the devs should look into it and build.

It would be like when u access the torishop from the game, but more developed, and where u can actually move the tori.
Last edited by Insanity; May 23, 2015 at 05:56 PM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals