Ranking
Aeon is my first clan, i was invited by TheAnimal because i've made his set before. It's alot of funny moments there. But the reason i quit it because want to make a new clan that called RAM and idk, when i checked their member thread, my name is mark as blacklisted.

Since RAM get successfull official, i had alot of inactivity because i got sicks and spend 1 month in hospital. I didn't have any phones or internet before, so i can't visit the forum.
Then, when i was checking the forum, RAM clan is gone. After that, i didn't play tb anymore.

I started again to comeback at this year from zero again, because all items from my acc is gone because hacked by my friend. Then i was invited by this clan, [L]iquor. It's very fun clan too and someone called darkdranz remember me with my previous leader, vexon. Well i'll stay here until this clan dead maybe, or they're quit tb
Same as Kaito here. I was inactive like 3 months(got banned for idk i forgot) or more and I thought I was kicked from this current clan I'm in [L] but, when I came back I suprised that I'm still a part of this clan.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
My grammar is alot more sak than yours.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
H- how?
- made in Indonesia