Toribash
Originally Posted by mewdf View Post
Hi my question is
How can i fix that kick?

contract the right hip earlier, and try not to ghost completely through the legs to get the dms. replay attached for reference
Attached Files
ca.rpl (121.3 KB, 18 views)
oh yeah
is possible get a dm with the 544[frame] kick?
how i can do this?
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [Puf in Duf].rpl (205.1 KB, 16 views)
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Any tips for doing cool spinny openers? I struggle with the start of my replays

as well as all the other parts
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
@arakata

best thing to do arakata, is to switch your kicking leg

it'll be easier and have more power

(example in post)

@desu

alright prepare for rant

science stuff:

when you want to spin, you will have an axis that you will be spinning on. whether the axis is in the middle of your body, or maybe it's more frontal than sagital

when you want to do a 360 spin, you want your axis of rotation in the middle of your body, particularly through your skull and medial with the trunk of your body.

how to do this??

you will want to balance out your weight, and bring everything closer to your body. mainly why you see people bring their thighs together, and wrap their arms when you see them cork, or spin.

put simply, you want to bring your body parts close to you in order to center your axis of rotation.

for openers:

i too struggle with making them, and its mainly why my replay production is basically 1 replay every month or so

my advice is:

keep on making replays, and if you don't like how it looks, scrap it, or save it as a wip. maybe you'll like it again when you look at it five minutes later, who knows?

but, just know you do not have to go by standards.

be creative

commit to what you do

and dont be indecisive in your movements
Attached Files
exampl.rpl (222.3 KB, 11 views)
spin exampl.rpl (64.1 KB, 10 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Er...
What exactly did i just do?
I think its an Arabian or something? not entirely sure, and whatever i did how do i get more height out of it so i can land on my feet instead of my ass.
Attached Files
[T] Banked.rpl (49.5 KB, 13 views)
i want to start implementing stalling into my tricks but so far it ends up screwing me over and tips on how to stall but without sacrificing alot of momentum?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
@kiribank

looks like a gainer arabian or a half of a grandmaster twist. ima assume gainer arabian

gainer arabian:

you do a simple gainer swingthru

time your arm raising right
(ex: if your arms push you down, redo it)

upon you beginning to gain height, twist your body

when you leave the ground immediately twist your body back

tips:

extend your abs when making the swingthru, and contract your non-grounded hip, and contract your abs when mid-air. when you contract your abs your feet find the ground faster.

always have your entire foot on the ground while lifting off, and when you're about to leave the ground extend your ankle then. jumping off your toes and all that, but that does not mean stand on your toes the whole time

example replay posted.

@kirito

what do you mean by stalling?
Attached Files
gainer arabian.rpl (71.6 KB, 6 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Tsu I think he means stalling as in landing a trick and pausing for a couple frames and then continue the replay.
If that's the case the point of stalling is to sacrifice moment.
So either way you're losing some or all momentum. The most I can tell you to combat this is to stall in a position you can generate some momentum or in a position which can transition from and generate more momentum
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
i mean stalling during a flip
i come off the ground going for a back flip at my max height i slow my spin down and but still land on my feet.
i dont know if tricking has a different name for it but thats what i call it :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Try relaxing a couple joints and spread your body out a little more. More spread out you are the slower you will flip
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO