Toribash
Dont kill me fallu :O,there you go what i can do to improve these replays.
Attached Files
#Ampex_ My rules.rpl (260.1 KB, 3 views)
Ampex_#Merry christmas.rpl (184.0 KB, 3 views)
Ampex_Physics Limits..rpl (232.1 KB, 3 views)
mistakes.rpl (158.0 KB, 2 views)
Ampex_For Ormo's.rpl (177.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by ampex; Dec 27, 2015 at 06:55 AM.
Born to Be RM.

Originally Posted by Splinter View Post

The purpose of this thread is not to ask for our opinion. In this thread, you present us with a clear problem that you want help fixing, and we try our best to help you. You should already know what your problem is, and you come to this thread because you are having trouble correcting said problem.

Questions such as "are there any problems with this replay?" or "is this replay smooth?" or "what is your opinion on this replay?" or "how do I make this replay better?" are not what we want in this thread.

What we want in this thread: Concrete questions where we can give you an objective response, such as "how do I aim this kick/punch in order to get more destruction?" or "what should I do in order to twitch less in my replays?".

Instead of asking "how to make this better", try to tell us what you would like your replay to look like, and then ask us how to do it.

If that's too much text for you to read I marked the most obvious things you didn't read with SIZE EIGHT BOLD TEXT
golf
Ok here is the problem how i can make those replays more realistic when i try to make it more real my tori stucks thats why suddenly i do flip to hide that stucking.
Last edited by ampex; Dec 27, 2015 at 12:18 PM.
Born to Be RM.

maybe someone has some actual advice for you but honestly i just say practice the game more. unless you really specify your issue i'm not sure there's anything we can do to help you. or i could be wrong idk.
wow that
sucked
When going after let's say body part in classic/freeplay gravity what would you use to get over to said part launches are boring and often 2 floaty/take to many frames to get over to the part and any type of running I do is fast enough but looks awkward and usually messes up the flow if there anything that looks good and flows well that I can do?
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
What if its far away multiple launches?
what else can you do if you have to reach something far away? you could cork or do some cool spins or something
wow that
sucked
do you think the skeet in this replay is possible ive been trying to get the dm for a few a days now and im not sure since i don't often use groins for skeets
and also is the only way to get self ankle dm but hitting it on the ground hard or have you seen a replay where the person was able to grab it off or something like that
Attached Files
isDP2.rpl (241.7 KB, 9 views)
its very possible, but the timing of your throw is off. you wont be able to get any dms from that ankle. the only thing i can suggest is to get the skeet off quicker or wait a little longer.
-----
and about the ankle thing, i believe the only way is to hit it on the ground or uke
Last edited by Static; Jan 14, 2016 at 06:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump