ES Recruitment Drive
Hello guys,

Sorry disappeared for a bit..but things evolved quite quickly. I got recruited into my lab to work on coronavirus and working on anti-virals...So, will be busy again. I hope I can catch some games with you soon though.

Best

William

P.S How is everyone?
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'm doing alright. Plan on making Swedish meatballs with my brother today and the doggo is fine too. Glad to hear that as well.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
I am bugging, you fl0wers.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
I'm doing alright. Plan on making Swedish meatballs with my brother today and the doggo is fine too. Glad to hear that as well.

Nice Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
#invade
Sup fl0w, how's it going? Looking like you guys are getting lots of new members!

Also, William do u by chance live in Texas? If so can I join your lab as a volunteer? Need research experience #pre-med. Kinda shooting my shot

Hey man. No, I work in France!
-----
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
William cure us of the corona plx

ahhahhahhaha will work on that XD
Last edited by William; Apr 22, 2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey Soon and Dare.

Originally Posted by William View Post
Hello guys,

Sorry disappeared for a bit..but things evolved quite quickly. I got recruited into my lab to work on coronavirus and working on anti-virals...So, will be busy again. I hope I can catch some games with you soon though.

Best

William

P.S How is everyone?

Awesome Will,hope you can achieve something really helpful.

I am alright personally but this whole situation is terrible for everyone and is getting on my nerves more and more.

Ping me when you are on discord pls.
I hate not being able to game hardcore because my pc decides that its a good time to crap it self during this pandemic.. Been playing Risk and drinking a lot lately. Sadlife
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.