Ranking
Original Post
A Cursed Replay Thread
You'll leave wishing you never came here in the first place.
cnc would be extra appreciated as i actually wanna continuing getting better at this sorta thing.
Attached Files
automaticity.rpl (148.4 KB, 18 views)
HibbityHoBlah.rpl (77.0 KB, 6 views)
imbad.rpl (151.9 KB, 6 views)
SelfDamage.rpl (167.5 KB, 11 views)
Thank you for existing. Rest in peace Ty.
The two that stood out to me were Automaticity and SelfDamage because of your cool little flashy moves and good dm followups
The other two were just a tad too Taekkyon for me ;p
Btw, the best way to get good at replaymaking is to leave the dmthreshold at default. Challenge is everything
Also known as CombatBot
what i didn't change the dm threshold :/ unless i accidentally did let me check with notepad

-- Edit: No i didn't change the dm threshold thanks for giving me a mini heart attack
Attached Files
Spinneroni.rpl (66.3 KB, 9 views)
Blossom.rpl (94.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Curse; Jul 31, 2019 at 01:16 AM.
doing the thing
Attached Files
Badoosh.rpl (159.8 KB, 9 views)
Thank you for existing. Rest in peace Ty.
checked out some of these, dms are neat, your movements are pretty smooth but the transitions between those moves aren't as fluid, so to speak. for example, in your latest replay, your last 2 hits looked kinda awkward and felt forced compared to the rest of the dms

if you work on the flow of your movements throughout the entire replay and polish your style you'd be p good
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
checked out some of these, dms are neat, your movements are pretty smooth but the transitions between those moves aren't as fluid, so to speak. for example, in your latest replay, your last 2 hits looked kinda awkward and felt forced compared to the rest of the dms

if you work on the flow of your movements throughout the entire replay and polish your style you'd be p good

Thank you for the cnc i really do appreciate it and i'll try to work on and improve the fluidity in my transitions
Spidercop Spidercop Seen a black guy and went pop pop pop
Generally Hostile