Toribash
Original Post
Some tricking replays and stuff
The world needs to see!...

Replays done in 2 tf cause I'm a noob. The glutes are insanely powerful, especially if you get the one on your swing leg not to get collision bug/glitched which it usually does because of the weight (this doesn't make twisting easier though it just helps with height and flip).
Attached Files
btwist gswitch cork dub.rpl (770.5 KB, 29 views)
scoot dub.rpl (292.1 KB, 18 views)
standing cork.rpl (134.6 KB, 17 views)
scoot corkin.rpl (309.5 KB, 17 views)
envergardo 540.rpl (221.8 KB, 21 views)
caliroll.rpl (411.1 KB, 19 views)
dom warper.rpl (290.4 KB, 14 views)
Full-in back out
It's ridiculous how much harder full-in is than cork-in (don't know about other people).

Something very inconvenient about flipping in toribash is that the heavier the landing of the setup - the more height you get for the next trick, provided that you have enough momentum to get your chest up. This is partly the reason why retarded-looking whips/pike backflips generate absurd amounts of height while using the average backhandspring as a setup is only slightly better than just doing the flip from standing. Irl a fast rebound means that more momentum is retained, but in toribash the lack of downward force means a fast rebound makes you lose height.

Anyways, I managed to compensate for the lack of height by setting for a ton of flip which was enabled by the fact that I landed the backhandspring kinda sideways compared to the direction of momentum. This puts the lumbar in a position where it can help generate flip.

However, despite all this I still had to ghost and land horribly in order to get it XD. (If you're wondering about the glitchy points I had to remove uke in order to complete the replay).
Attached Files
Bhs Bhs Fullin Front Cork.rpl (430.6 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by RazorOrca; Apr 15, 2020 at 05:56 PM.
awesome, nobody does handsprings and i'm sad about it (also just hack tbh tbh)
Saint is not back baby, join easy. Check out my replays http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...72#post8580272 .
Different stuff + standing double back
Please excuse the noob coindrop, I had to get back to my feet somehow :P
Attached Files
Punch Vortex.rpl (186.5 KB, 16 views)
Cosmetic surgery.rpl (229.0 KB, 16 views)
Standing Double Back.rpl (184.3 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by RazorOrca; Apr 24, 2020 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Added a replay
cool replays and stuff but I dont see the necessity of changing the mod to xspar in notepad, you should just embrace the mod you play

nothing wrong with not tricking in xspar
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Oh yeah about that I have it set to xspar then change up the turnframes and also the engage-distance depending on where I think the combo will go.
Editing the mod in notepad seems pretty pointless yeah.

Anyways here are some power-stuff from a new setup (for me) and also a pop full swipe. I played around a bit with different twisting tech which partly resulted in a good variation-axis.
Attached Files
masterscoot dub.rpl (388.8 KB, 14 views)
masterscoot corkin.rpl (311.0 KB, 6 views)
aerial fullswipe.rpl (275.6 KB, 9 views)
aerial masterscoot corkround.rpl (297.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by RazorOrca; May 8, 2020 at 02:20 PM.
Originally Posted by RazorOrca View Post
It's ridiculous how much harder full-in is than cork-in (don't know about other people).

Something very inconvenient about flipping in toribash is that the heavier the landing of the setup - the more height you get for the next trick, provided that you have enough momentum to get your chest up. This is partly the reason why retarded-looking whips/pike backflips generate absurd amounts of height while using the average backhandspring as a setup is only slightly better than just doing the flip from standing. Irl a fast rebound means that more momentum is retained, but in toribash the lack of downward force means a fast rebound makes you lose height.

Anyways, I managed to compensate for the lack of height by setting for a ton of flip which was enabled by the fact that I landed the backhandspring kinda sideways compared to the direction of momentum. This puts the lumbar in a position where it can help generate flip.

However, despite all this I still had to ghost and land horribly in order to get it XD. (If you're wondering about the glitchy points I had to remove uke in order to complete the replay).

This is very cool man, is this the only other full in back out now? It's cool to see that it's doable with something other than my stupid whip setup And yeah, full in is way harder than cork in. I think it's because it's on axis.
Now let's see if we can do it standing
Glimpsed
Standing Cork-in landed + double btwist combo
Yeah totally x), this will have to do for now. Oh and you´re full-in was very cool it's just that the only other one I did was from an ugly whip.
Attached Files
standing corkin.rpl (178.8 KB, 17 views)
double btwist combo.rpl (548.0 KB, 15 views)
Originally Posted by RazorOrca View Post
Yeah totally x), this will have to do for now. Oh and you´re full-in was very cool it's just that the only other one I did was from an ugly whip.

dude for the love of god what the hell is that ive never even tried to standing cork in
im sitting here trying to figure out if its hacked

btw here's the closest i got to standing full in
Attached Files
standing full in atmpt2.rpl (104.0 KB, 10 views)
Glimpsed