Toribash
It wasn't a big duel tbh, but n8x decapped me in the third round
my head flied for three more rounds and then i managed to DQ him
a second before my head touched the ground.
NEAT
Attached Files
Epic duel.rpl (68.5 KB, 4 views)
that's epic

by the way have you guys already applied to make mm official?
Last edited by hash; May 24, 2019 at 01:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Martin
It wasn't a big duel tbh, but n8x decapped me in the third round my head flied for three more rounds and then i managed to DQ him a second before my head touched the ground. NEAT

I'll watch after work, here I can't even download tb, I've been playing so damn good these last days, Lenshu, ABD and boxshu, might go for diamond tier rank this weekend
Originally Posted by hash View Post
that's epic

by the way have you guys already applied to make mm official?

We did on 2k15 and success now we are still on a set-up phase in this reform, remember that in the past we were a spanish-only clan and now we are open to anyone, so here we speak in both languages and still need to increase forum activity a bit and then we can start enforcing some "High Quality Post" rules and adding new stuff, plus we might change our name through a private members only poll. -EDIT: Just received my prize from Hole in the wall 4 Event, The new beanie can hold textures in it's layout! how much will be worth that? only 6 people have it, 3 before the event and 3 more after the event (martin, someone else and me) (ins3rt h4ppy f4ce)
Last edited by Jenson; May 24, 2019 at 06:33 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Which is epic I might say. Glad to be accepted into the clan mates.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Which is epic I might say. Glad to be accepted into the clan mates.

Yeah, I will put a photo of you eating bananies on it. We are glad to have you in (MM), just try to be more active posting here in our clan Thread and find us in-game ( /rf and then /sa (MM) ) you'll see in what room any of the members are at. it's 1:50PM \o/ Work ends in 10 minutes, might go and play a few matches when I arrive to my home and then set up my backpack for a futsal game that I have later at 7PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
I will. Have not starting posting lots until pretty recently anyways. I always look for clan members in game when I play. Was none on when I woke up this morning so I got off and did some stuff with the mates.
Crimson is Crisbon. Good food, tastes good.~Crisbon~ Jim the tuna is a whale.
@Pendragon; @hash; @Hoka
You all are in a trial period (anyways I think you'll easily get official members), read the clan page and everything so you understand what this clan is about. AND HAVE FUN OVER ALL.
We estimate every member.

PS: We won't take so much time to finish setting up the clan. after that I will apply to become official again. this is our main task
@Pendragon; @hash; @Hoka: Welcome to the clan. I hope that with each one of you will also be very helpful. I know we do not know each other but I've seen them play well and share things .
hi,now we have other new member @soon welcome to the clan too!

and welcome the other new members