Toribash
OK hey guys my name is money3 i would like to join the vibe clan. [16] [judo,aikido] favorite mods [blue belt] I would like to placed anywhere because i give it my all i just started playing 3 months ago. But I have a job but will try to be as active as possible Hope i can be an asset.
Intro for app: This is my application for Vibe, There will be 2 parts, an in-game, and a personal.

In-Game
Hi, I am Killer, currently Green Belt, and age 14. Sadly, I am a Green Belt because my main, Landmine10 was banned 2 years ago. The reason I am applying to Vibe is because I have heard a lot about you guys, don't get me wrong, I am Not joining because of your rep, but because I have met you guys in-game and think that you are pretty cool. Ms. Lov3Stoned is my idol right now. For this clan, I can make banners, avatars, logo's, and even music. I can also contribute ABD, Aikido, Mushu, Wushu, Twinswords4fixed, and Rk-mma skills.
I currently Have 1 previous clan, and that was (climb), I left because they became inactive and lost al of my respect because of how they handled matches ( i.e. they spammed, mocked, and boasted about their selves.).

Now HERE'S the personal parts of the application.

My name is Dylan, I am a Purple belt in judo IRL, and I like trains.My playercard will be below all this, as you have already seen. I am not that good at typing in english even though it is my native language, I have extreme dyslexia. My father died when I was 7, he was hit by a bus walking home one night when we lived in Las Vegas. I do, actually, have skype and it is facebook:dmather1268. I am in the mighty (mighty = fat) country of USA. I live in North Carolina, to be exact, and that means my GMT is -5 aka EST. I dont have many replays but I will be sure to post atleast 1 in bottom.

Hope You Guys enjoyed!

~Killz Outie~
-----
Forgot to mention, I am also very energetic due to ADHD.
Attached Files
Last edited by iKiller69; Jul 22, 2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Reply app iKiller69
Hello iKiller,
I've just read your application and it's pretty good.
I'll have to talk about this with the other clan elders I can't just let you in by myself, and
since you're only a green belt I'm pretty sure we'll have to discuss this.
I've already played with you and you clearly aren't a green belt so...

You will hear from us soon.

- L0v3st0n3d
Only you can make me L0v3st0n3d!~
To be honest killer i totally agree with all of what Sam AKA L0v3st0ned said so it is a yes from me.
:^)
Thank you for your feedback Hurr1c4ne, but, one question, why does it say you are said in your mood?
-----
@#w#@ is my favorite person. ;)

I finally remember the code now.
-----
Woohoooo!!!!
Guys, Dl and lp me, I just did amazing in dis duel and got ALL of his stuff!!
-----
By "his" I mean dddcrazy12's
Last edited by iKiller69; Jul 22, 2014 at 02:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump