ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
death for a tori
this is an idea me and my friend came up with.

basically if you frac the neck, get decapped or get split the match should end and the otherguy should win.

does anyone think this is a good idea??
Originally Posted by gun43 View Post
this is an idea me and my friend came up with.

basically if you frac the neck, get decapped or get split the match should end and the otherguy should win.

does anyone think this is a good idea??

Nah. All of these are hella easy to get, and can you imagine how concentrated everybody would be on getting those, making the game even less enjoyable?

Ive always seen tori and uke as figurines, where you can remove any part but still be able to move the whole body.
h
you could probably make such mod, with trigger that forces to win the guy who decapitated other guy.

there is mod called "testball5", when goalkeeper in this mod touches ball with it's hand, he instantly wins.

maybe this can be used to make mod you suggest.
BACIC
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
you could probably make such mod, with trigger that forces to win the guy who decapitated other guy.

there is mod called "testball5", when goalkeeper in this mod touches ball with it's hand, he instantly wins.

maybe this can be used to make mod you suggest.

Not possible. There are no triggers by dismemberment, as far as I know.

It'd be a really cool thing to be added for modmakers to use tho !
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
Nah. All of these are hella easy to get, and can you imagine how concentrated everybody would be on getting those, making the game even less enjoyable?

Ive always seen tori and uke as figurines, where you can remove any part but still be able to move the whole body.

rofl everyone has different ideas of fun, i think that would sound hella fun
make it an option
is there even a debate?
It wouldn't be good for all mods since a lot of people sometimes just get split or decaped by some random rub damage and not an actual hit and then after that
you'll see them pull off some sick nasty save. Ending a match while a player still has a chance to win is just meh. It feels to me like you're only asking for
this because you think it would "look cool", but if thats all you want then I would say get into sparring and set up some splits or something in that.
Besides that I would support adding settings for mod makers to app win triggers to specific DMs.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
It should definitely be an option within modmaker, but it should not be automatically applied to all mods.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
the only thing i see this being use full would be in spars but even then in spars we dont use frac's or dm's so
not supported
Odlov is already doing this for mods, and it works

It's like realistic sword fighting . The swords aren't instagib but if you get dm'd in the hip or shoulder or anywhere in the torso, you lost. It works cuz the shield is actually useful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
That can already be done by the maker of the mod.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة