Ranking
Original Post
"back to previous position button"
Hi Toribash players!,

Today I was dueling, and I had what I call "a hit of very bad luck". I wanted to hit the v button, instead I pressed C and relaxed all. I didn´t have enough time to brink my self back to normal and lost. (LOL)
So what I wish, is a button that turns your joints back to the position the all were (either contracting, extending, relaxing, or holding)
What you guys think?
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
I support 100% due to issues that have happened with this. It happens all the time. Maybe it should be "b" since it's close to the others. Nice idea.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
I know. It's easy to remember and it's close to everything else. Try getting a GM/Smod/Admin to read this and see what they think.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

The 'B' button is already in use; it shows/hides both of the ghosts.

This would be a good function, nevertheless.

The key-mapping isn't really that big of an issue though.
BAD LUCK
Ow! forgot about that *facesnap* Well, that could just be the button next to the "Z" (Left side) I don't know how you call it, sorry I am Spanish.
Also, thanks.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Shift? That moves the camera, also, I did forget about the B button I hardly use it anymore.

Well, N or M? Maybe even a different key.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Supported 100% i cannot count how many times ive needed a button like that. I really hope this get implemented in a future update
And how about X? Or is that already being used for something lol.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
X is used. When you first create an account it makes you go through a tutorial. XD

Z X C are used for joints. V is to grab both hands or non-grab(not sure what that's called).

B is to turn ghosts on and off. So, Idk.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

I fully support this, would be a nice little gameplay improve. N would be a good key, I guess, but like firebolty said, the key-mapping is nothing to worry about, really.
“War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin, keep out of the way till you can.” - Winston Churchill