Toribash
holy fuck that was so hot, idk man i only wished you could've extended the manip a little longer, the decap looked unnatural and kinda broke the whole flow of the replay.
Slightly odd hand positioning after the first spin and manip pretty much ended before it even started (if it was supposed to be a manip). Otherwice very nice replay!
cant be bothered
Attached Files
insane clown pussy.rpl (176.1 KB, 27 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
frame 360-260 was ehhh, a bit to flaily for me i guess, the way you raised your arm at 355 turns me off by the way you just kinda float of the ground and didnt even come closer to uke, but fuck me everything after that was crisp clean especially that boom my goodness, sMOoTh lIkE ButTA
cant trick so im using this mod as a crutch

this is frowned upon right
Attached Files
trampv7.tbm (13.8 KB, 3 views)
franzj presents.rpl (354.2 KB, 7 views)
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
meh
Attached Files
atribecalledquest.rpl (99.7 KB, 19 views)
metal
Attached Files
for whom the bell tolls.rpl (245.0 KB, 29 views)
that movement is sick, especially the hand spin at 500

you should edit at 300 and make uke disappear instead
-----
not to say the splitcap into pose isn't cool, its very stylish, but i feel the earlier portion of the replay completely out-styles it
Last edited by tabby; Jul 31, 2021 at 12:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
middle aged overweight white man that possesses a concerning obsession with miniature knives attached to beyblades
Attached Files
illmatic 1994.rpl (110.3 KB, 25 views)
filler
Attached Files
bappo do cracko.rpl (228.2 KB, 16 views)