Ranking
This is Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/ It's one of the biggest, if not the biggest, online retail merchant there is.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
oh sure, I've already heard about it. But what's the problem with Amazon, why would you hate yourself for working there? XD
And also, what sort of work you had to do?
-----
just reminding that we have a goal to reach page 1000 *coughs*
(Vector is almost getting it)
Last edited by Lionet; Mar 15, 2019 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There are really bad working conditions in the warehouses. Mine was 1 million square feet (don't know what that is in meters) and often there's so many employees there you get lost in the shuffle. It's heavily regulated too. There's cameras everywhere and one at every station that you work at. There's airport like security going in and out including an x-ray machines to monitor your lunch boxes and stuff. Also there's a rule that no cell phones are allowed on the floor (or even through security) because they want to protect company secrets.

TL; DR It's pretty bad.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Hey, Karbn. :3 I'm okay I suppose. How are you? I miss the old gang. :<

I'm alright as well. Not good, but not as bad as I could be. I miss the old gang too. I still keep in touch with Typhon now and again, but Terty is busy, and goat is off doing his own thing now
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I'm alright as well. Not good, but not as bad as I could be. I miss the old gang too. I still keep in touch with Typhon now and again, but Terty is busy, and goat is off doing his own thing now

I talk to Typhon when he responds. :3 Hehe. And Terty, I see him every so often. Times have changed. :<
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
There are really bad working conditions in the warehouses. Mine was 1 million square feet (don't know what that is in meters) and often there's so many employees there you get lost in the shuffle. It's heavily regulated too. There's cameras everywhere and one at every station that you work at. There's airport like security going in and out including an x-ray machines to monitor your lunch boxes and stuff. Also there's a rule that no cell phones are allowed on the floor (or even through security) because they want to protect company secrets.

TL; DR It's pretty bad.

Ow sheez, sounds really tough. For how long did you work there?

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post

Hey dad, times like those sucks, but I hope ya get well soon.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I worked there for 9 months. I kept getting injured too. Lol. It's kind of a dangerous too.
and what was your function working there?
at least the payment was decent, right? (I bet wasnt)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The pay was $15 USD an hour for 10 hours per day 4 days a week. I also drove 1 hour to get to work and 1-2 hours to get home because of traffic. I had to get there at 7 AM and I went home at 5:30 PM. The benefits like health insurance and stuff were great though and stock options.

During the seasonal period though I worked 60 hour weeks. 12 hour days, 5 days a week.

It was definitely a grind.
nope, definitely not a good place to be or work in
do you have a new job now?

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]