Ranking
Original Post
[Competition] Concept art

How to:
Draw concept art of a character or an object.
Must be at least 3 steps and 2 different angles (don't take banner as an example)
Entries must be posted in between 800x800 and 1000x1000
(may allow bigger if you give me a good reason)
only 1 entry allowed, but you may modify it as much as you want.

Examples of what to do:
Art 1
Art 2

Prizes:

Notes
Non-Gata members can participate if they want.
ending two weeks from now
no old stuff please.

I'm planning a cooperation with T3AL on this subject. Don't know how that will turn out.

oh and haf fun :3
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 28, 2010 at 04:19 AM.
I have an awesome idea for this, but I probably won't be able to develop it beyond a sketch.

I'll participate anyway
back from the dead
Don't be intimidated by this :P it can be basically in any lvl of detail, and any object/character.
You can basically draw a box 3 times and from different angles and lvls and call it THE BOX.

Please notice that you can draw step by step images (as shown in the banner) but you have to draw the finished version from 2 angles or more. Preferably from the side and front.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 28, 2010 at 04:15 AM.

Quick lil' sketch I threw together in about five minutes.

Note that I don't yet have the angle down, and the left arm will be holding the cigar in the final picture. The idea is to have this ultimate nonchalant badass shooting some guy in the face while looking away and smoking a fine-ass Cuban cigar.

Also note the Hawaiian shirt and what will be the Tommy Bahama boardshorts.

The ultimate badass.
back from the dead
Nice idea, I might make an orthographic of that BG&E redesign speedpaint I did a couple days ago. Or is previous junk not allowed?
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Is the art style limited to a certain point? Or can i make it in pixel art? lol
Nothing to see here.
I'm going to allow that KungFuJC since you make new art out of old paintings.